cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU ASUS, New WIN 8 Drivers are Freakin' Awesome!

finalhour
Level 11
I'm so stoked on the new drivers they posted today, all that's left is a VIA driver, and I can wait on that since the pre-Windows 8 ones were pretty bad too... (not gonna miss having to adjust my subwoofer manually)

Anyways thanks for getting these up!
G75VW-BBK5 Windows 8 Pro 1TB HDD, 180GB Corsair Force GT Sata3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 660M, Intel i-7 3610-QM 2.3Ghz Turboboost to 3.3Ghz
6 REPLIES 6

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
finally the impatience is over...only took what? 4 days since Win8 was released? 😛

Apexing
Level 9
still need win8 driver for the quick enable/disable wifi+bluetooth.
also need audio driver. also need driver that makes the fn key combo show on screen.
then ill bw happy

could anybody tell me, what's going and what happens to the G55 drivers? (of-course we could obtains few utilities from G75 section)
but what my doubt is, this G55 seriously out of the loop or ASUS concerning they only sold G75 n arena? this's truly disappointing.

@ last... it arrives. ...

iBoody wrote:
could anybody tell me, what's going and what happens to the G55 drivers? (of-course we could obtains few utilities from G75 section)
but what my doubt is, this G55 seriously out of the loop or ASUS concerning they only sold G75 n arena? this's truly disappointing.

Apexing wrote:
still need win8 driver for the quick enable/disable wifi+bluetooth.
also need audio driver. also need driver that makes the fn key combo show on screen.
then ill bw happy

what do you mean? mine works... the fn+f2?
G75VW-BBK5 Windows 8 Pro 1TB HDD, 180GB Corsair Force GT Sata3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX 660M, Intel i-7 3610-QM 2.3Ghz Turboboost to 3.3Ghz

finalhour wrote:
what do you mean? mine works... the fn+f2?
in win7 I used the driver/utility that made an icon in the area where you have clock. audio and such in the processline, that I could click and quick enable disable bluetooth/wifi, since I found the fn+f2 bothersome as it either triggers bluetooth/wifi or both. Im currently using the win7 driver for it, but would be nice to have it was a proper win8