cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFS Most Wanted 2012 Performance

AverageK
Level 7
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried out the new NFS on their G75 yet? I'm reading around the web that the PC got a crappy port once again, and even desktop rigs with 680s and 690s are having performance issues! I know Hot Pursuit from two years ago worked fairly well outta the box, but looked like crap. I managed to make it look great through the nvidia settings, but that caused the FPS to drop to around 40, which really affected the sense of speed in that game! So if anyone could let me know, that'd be much appreciated 🙂
11 REPLIES 11

bignazpwns
Level 11
I ran a quick run at 1920X1080 and my G75 had no problems playing maxed out. I will say the game looks like dog crap tho compared to other racing games.

mrwolf
Level 10
lool, i was thinking abuot getting this the other day but now im havin second thoughts..

Dammit, so basically the same bull**** as Hot Pursuit. How come the game looks so good in all the previews? Do the console ports have better graphics or something? Burnout Paradise looks pretty good and runs well, so why can't these modern games get it right?

Woots
Level 11
Wow lol I guess this answers my question about wanting to buy this or not. Think im gonna buy AC3 instead.

AC3 probably best new game out until christmas anyhow. Read some reviews last night and I heard for first time its fully open sandbox world... With cities and forests all seamless... Like red dead redemption
PC Setup:
Battlestation Setup:

Doesn't help that AC3 isn't coming out for PC for another 20 days! Sigh, I need a new game to buy! Is it too much to ask? lol

mrwolf
Level 10
Haha were all in the same boat averagek, I'm waiting for the new Hitman.. looks amazing and shud be out in a couple weeks

Btw, GMG has a 25% off code again for anyone interested. NFSMW comes down to about 37.50 before taxes, so I might actually go ahead and get it. Damn my addiction to racing games! And this time around it applies to GW2 if anyone's interested in picking that up!

mrwolf
Level 10
Yea.. i sorta end up jus downloading the mediocre titles 😛 NFS is definatly on my download list lol 40% complete 😛

Woots
Level 11
I posted this over at reddit... for those of you still playin Borderland 2

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/12emwg/free_borderlands_2_halloween_skins_all_day_today/c...
PC Setup:
Battlestation Setup: