cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Overkill" 120mm Turbine Cooling Fan Mod

MonsterMawd
Level 12
Mnpctech's 120mm fan trim ring is cnc milled from 1/2" thick 6061 aluminum. Fits all 120mm cooling fans.

http://www.mnpctech.com/120mm_Overkill_Fan_Grills.html

The core of the 120mm Turbine Fan is manufactured by Aerocool. The frame is milled from aluminum and then polished. The fan blades are plastic with chrome plating. The center spinner is added by Mnpctech. It's hollow and constructed from light weight cast aluminum. It protrudes 1.5". The fan includes 3 pin power connection with rpm monitoring and sleeved Black. It includes chrome plated wire fan guard (not pictured).

LOOKs Awesome! and the 120mm Turbine Fan is rated at 2000 rpm and produces 79.4 cfm @ 30 dBA.

The idea of mating our 120mm Turbine Cooling Fan with this new intake duct slapped me across the face while processing an order for one. I quickly glanced around the shop for a candidate case for installing them together.

The chassis is the AMS Electronics CF-1009 mid tower. Unfortunately these cases were discontinued several years ago. I chose this case for installing the fans and intake ducts because of it's flat bezel. Any computer case with a flat bezel is ideal for creating this look.

This would be a good time to mention....All custom fan grills sold by Mnpctech are intended for Appearance Enhancement Only, they do not provide safety or protection to body parts or pets. The Turbine fans are sold with protective wire fan guards. You can use the 120mm Overkill Fan "Ring" with any 120mm size cooling fan. You can mount the rings on the front bezel of a computer case like I did. Another option is covering an exhaust fan located in your top or 120mm gpu cooling fan in your side panel. Just use your imagination!
3 REPLIES 3

ottoyu34
Level 9
sweet looking, it's perfect for that case theme.

Retired
Not applicable
wow that's all i can say

Thanks, glad you like it!