cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Ops II anyone?

Forgottenbhs
Level 7
Just wondering if anyone has gotten Black Ops II yet? How well does it run on the G series?

I'll be getting mine on Friday.
Asus G55VW-RS71 - i7 3610QM, 8GB DDR3, GTX 660M 2GB, 128GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD
25 REPLIES 25

trieuan10
Level 7
Black ops 2 has not been released till Nov 13.
The graphics is same as MW3. So there's nothing to worry about it.

trieuan10 wrote:
Black ops 2 has not been released till Nov 13.
The graphics is same as MW3. So there's nothing to worry about it.

How weird! I guess I saw the release date for the wrong game, either way i'm getting it on release day. I know it uses the same engine as almost every other COD game, I just hope I won't have the same problems as I did with MW3. Basically I could not have any AA settings enabled or else my mouse would jerk around, the only fix I found is to turn on Adaptive VSync, Triple Buffering and turn everything else off.

bignazpwns
Level 11
Forgottenbhs wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has gotten Black Ops II yet? How well does it run on the G series?

I'll be getting mine on Friday.

I have played on the closed beta and your G75 wont play multi player maxed. seems liek there were some issue with coding and the game did not run as good as it should of. But the final release should run better then the beta however dont go in expecting multi play to be maxed and run smooth. But if it does be happy.

Don't lie to Black ops 2 users!!!!, there is no closing beta tester can play black ops 2 which doesn't released game. However, I don't think that treyarch made a black ops 2 with good optimization. I mean since they 've made a call of duty series was not well made on performance part simply, optimization failed. Many people expect to treyarch better graphics and nice optimization. but I doubt about it... Treyarch game engine was always heavier than infinity ward's modern series.... I wish they made black ops 2 well, but I hesitate to buy black ops 2 yet because It can't be refunded it by my private complain after the game has many issues.

Please be optimized success Trey!!!!

ForCeV wrote:
Don't lie to Black ops 2 users!!!!, there is no closing beta tester can play black ops 2 which doesn't released game. However, I don't think that treyarch made a black ops 2 with good optimization. I mean since they 've made a call of duty series was not well made on performance part simply, optimization failed. Many people expect to treyarch better graphics and nice optimization. but I doubt about it... Treyarch game engine was always heavier than infinity ward's modern series.... I wish they made black ops 2 well, but I hesitate to buy black ops 2 yet because It can't be refunded it by my private complain after the game has many issues.

Please be optimized success Trey!!!!

English please? If you are trying to say there was no closed beta all i hate to say for you is "Derp" and dont try to act like you know whats going on when you have no idea what is going on at all.

????? ????????????????????????

StereoROG
Level 7
I play MW3 maxed out no problemo wit the G75.

Black ops 2 will have a graphics engine upgrade from DX 9 to DX 11 so we should all expect a better graphics which is going to consume more of the resources on the machine but i went to the website "can i run it" google for more info and the G75 pass the recommended requirements with no issue at all.

Big smile on my face.

StereoROG wrote:
I play MW3 maxed out no problemo wit the G75.

Black ops 2 will have a graphics engine upgrade from DX 9 to DX 11 so we should all expect a better graphics which is going to consume more of the resources on the machine but i went to the website "can i run it" google for more info and the G75 pass the recommended requirements with no issue at all.

Big smile on my face.

What settings do you have selected in game and in the Nvidia control panel? Oh and you should add me on Steam.

The name is "WiLL=D"

StereoROG
Level 7
I overlooked the specs that you have although it shouldn't make that big of a difference:

I have G75, 12 gb ram , Nvidia 670m 3GB , 256 SSD LiteOn

But still in my opinion your machine should perform well...below my ingame settings, i haven't done any changes to the Nvidia Control Panel as it is set to "Application-Controlled".

Hope this answers your question if not please let me know if you need more info.

Cheers,