cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taskbar Auto-hide

4Strings
Level 10
Hi,
Does anyone know how I can increase the delay time of the taskbar from when the mouse hovers over it?
I have my taskbar auto-hidden at the top... And I always trigger it to "un-hide" whenever I want to close a window, go back on a browser, etc.
Is there a way to give me more time before it pops up?

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

HiVizMan
Level 40
WOW that is a first for me. The only place I could think would be able to help you is at a Windows OS based forum. Sevens might be a good place to start.

http://www.sevenforums.com/
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

@HiVizMan
Thanks for replying! And sorry for asking such a bizarre question... Most people would probably just ignore a question like this...
I actually found a great little program that fixed my problem. It's called Taskbar Eliminator...

Just hit Alt+T and it locks the taskbar as hidden. Alt+T again, and the taskbar's back! 🙂

Thanks again,
And +1 rep,

4Strings wrote:
I actually found a great little program that fixed my problem. It's called Taskbar Eliminator...

Interesting. What happens when you tap the Windows key?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Interesting. What happens when you tap the Windows key?

It opent the Start Menu... Without "activating" the taskbar... 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
My friend I thank you for that.

My view is that all of us here, are part of ROG community and we look after our own. You are one of us, so yeah I reply even if it is just to suggest a place where you could have found a solution. I did not have time to do a quick search for a fix, and you found one and shared it. So win win as far as I can see.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

xeromist
Cool! Thanks
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

No prop! 🙂