cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new rig.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Well guys, heres the new rig,As well as here you go brian for pics of the 560ti =P Missing a gtx 460 in it but hey, thats the only thing so far.

Funnything, That Cpu cooler, Its not mounted correctly just because where it twists on (pain the the butt by urself period either way you put it on,) You have to hold it down with one hand while twisting it on and then use other hand to turn screws, while some how managing to not have the tubes twist it on you because of the radiator being screwed in already will give u trouble, and also when it is off, it will give you trouble.

Just a nightmare... lol

Also for the lights in the case on the side of the viewing area, I won a Antec halo 2 bias lighting kit, so I used that, since I have a house lamp on always, so might as well give some light to my case, unless someone is willing to donate NON Red, led fans, so i will take quite a few I will say, but god these factory fans all fail :(.

But yea, here you go!

Haf X
i7 2600k
8gb gskill ripjaw 1600mhz
Asus gtx 560ti
Antec Kuhler H20 620
Asus P8p67 Pro
Corsair Hx850

29 REPLIES 29

ottoyu34
Level 9
Nice stuff, have you tried putting the LED strip vertically along the back inner side of the case (besides the radiator)?

Retired
Not applicable
nice build, did you add the other two 200 mm in the top of the unit?

also add another 120 mm fan do push pull with it, i have found it makes the temps 15-20% lower

pcjunkie209
Level 9
I have some more 200mm fans if u pay for shipping. And ya move that led strip to top facing down or along back or on the rail of 5.25 cage. Looks good though.
"I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://Pcjunkiemods.com
http://c2cmods.com

pcjunkie209 wrote:
I have some more 200mm fans if u pay for shipping. And ya move that led strip to top facing down or along back or on the rail of 5.25 cage. Looks good though.

I totally need some, what color are they if they are led, and what model ect, Id like to get like 3 of them to also replace the side fan also and have two good ones on top.

hell... if i can put a 200mjm in the front of the case too and its better then the 230mm id do it also...lol.

I dont have screws to use for another 120mm fan also I dont got another fan to use for it.

also no i havent tried putting the strip on the inside, its usb powered but hey its lighting for in the case if something breaks or the cooler leaks I can make sure.

Cody_Irwin wrote:
its usb powered but hey its lighting for in the case if something breaks or the cooler leaks I can make sure.

If that's thing leaks, something is really wrong. 🙂

I run WC loops in cases with no side panel. There are always risks but I minimize them.

ottoyu34 wrote:
If that's thing leaks, something is really wrong. 🙂

I run WC loops in cases with no side panel. There are always risks but I minimize them.

I just make sure, its my first ALC, so you know its best to keep aware for a bit.
Either way, antec reimburses me if it leaks or something for some reason and my components get fried if im right.

Retired
Not applicable
Junkie you are going to need those fans for the OC comp

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Retired
Not applicable
better check that, most companies that make water cooling stuff assume no liability except, for replacement of the failed unit it self.