cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update VBIOS ROM not found?

ferris847
Level 7
I have this error when I run the update, how do I solve this?

https://w02.asuswebstorage.com/webr [...] 2eLgY=.jpg

Basically when I run the update, the message comes up, saying file 113-AD38900-101.rom not found

My card is 7950 Direct CU 2 Top V2

I can't find any answer else where too..
21 REPLIES 21

HiVizMan
Level 40
What are you trying to do? Flash the bios to your vga, if so did you download the vbios first? And if yes where did you store it.

Can not see the image you are linking too. Just use the forum picture upload feature please.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
What are you trying to do? Flash the bios to your vga, if so did you download the vbios first? And if yes where did you store it.

Can not see the image you are linking too. Just use the forum picture upload feature please.

try to update, flash the bios yes. I have no idea how to but I download the bios from asus web, below

http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/AMD_Series/HD7950DC2T3GD5V2/#download

(win 7 64bit)

And there is only one file in it which is an application, so i run it and the message of the rom not found.

i have saved it just randomly at the downlod folder.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hmm post up a screen of your GPUz of your card please.

Seems odd.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Thanks for the help btw 🙂

HiVizMan
Level 40
Well not done anything yet.

What I would like you to do is re-download the vbios file. And make sure you get your OS version spot on when you select on the support page.

Try again.

Just tried again, still no luck, even searched my computer for the rom, but no result..

HiVizMan
Level 40
Stupid question but is that download for your graphic card?

lol yes of course. That's why i have no idea how to solve this.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Hehe - did the other BIOS work, there are two on that site