Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

ONE Absolutely FREE dl'able copy of BATTLEFIELD 3 up for GRABS! :D

Hey RoG,

upon recent investment in an Asus R4F bf3, i received a free copy of BF3 which i don't need because i already have an account you see.

So far I have been thrilled with Asus as my first ROG purchase. The build quality is superb (the online pictures of the board don't do it any justice). Feature-wise, this board is packed to the brim and absolutely everything about the board has been wonderful, especially regarding power delivery. Overclocking has been an absolute breeze with rock solid results. I highly recommend this board, and i am glad i chose this over the extreme 9.

Basically, i wanted to give something back to the ROG community. We are all at an advantage to be here.

So, if you are interested in battlefield 3 you need only reply and i will randomly select the winner by the 16th of nov.

the only criteria for eligibility is that you don't already own a copy e.g. someone that is building a new gaming rig may benefit more -$50 for total expenditure.

The winner shall be notified here and via pm. The winner has the option of being sent the redeemable coupon by letter or simply sent the serial key via email.

best of luck to you all and happy gaming.

Daveo

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

[QUOTE=Daveo;182823]

B -$50 for total expenditure.

/QUOTE]

are you saying you charge $ 50 for the shipping ? or you means a guy who build a new PC as more chance than one who spent only $ 50 to upgrade it

Note that I don't qualify as I own 3 x BF3
    Last edited by Area 66; 11-11-2012 at 05:06 PM.

no no, 50 is how much the game costs to purchase. if the winner opts for the coupon delivery, even the postage is free.

ok ...so guys this is a good oprtunity to have a second players , so a friend canplay on your extra pc.... no extra pc, well build one.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daveo View Post
    Hey RoG,

upon recent investment in an Asus R4F bf3, i received a free copy of BF3 which i don't need because i already have an account you see.

So far I have been thrilled with Asus as my first ROG purchase. The build quality is superb (the online pictures of the board don't do it any justice). Feature-wise, this board is packed to the brim and absolutely everything about the board has been wonderful, especially regarding power delivery. Overclocking has been an absolute breeze with rock solid results. I highly recommend this board, and i am glad i chose this over the extreme 9.

Basically, i wanted to give something back to the ROG community. We are all at an advantage to be here.

So, if you are interested in battlefield 3 you need only reply and i will randomly select the winner by the 16th of nov.

the only criteria for eligibility is that you don't already own a copy e.g. someone that is building a new gaming rig may benefit more -$50 for total expenditure.

The winner shall be notified here and via pm. The winner has the option of being sent the redeemable coupon by letter or simply sent the serial key via email.

best of luck to you all and happy gaming.

Daveo
    I interested. always want to play it online

Hmmmm, I'm going to be building a new gaming rig soon and I wouldn't mind a copy of BF3

Here is my ROG title Array Granger PC Specs
    Granger PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair Formula V
    ProcessorPhenom II 1100T
    Memory (part number)G-Skill RipjawsX 2x4Gb@1838Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire HD7970 OC VaporX
    MonitorSamsung Syncmaster 2253LW + 2 Packard Bell 19.5" vga
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 850EVO 250gb
    Storage #2250gb SSD + 4 HD 3Tb total + NAS 3Tb
    CPU CoolerSwiftech custom loop
    CaseCoolerMaster HAF 932 modified
    Power SupplyCoolermaster SilentPro Hybrid 1300W
    Keyboard Razer Black Widow Ultimate
    Mouse Razer Ourobouros
    Headset Razer Tiamat 7.1
    Mouse Pad Razer Exact Mat
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterISP provided (Free)
    Accessory #1 Razer Hydra
    Accessory #2 Madcatz Arcade Fightstick
    Accessory #3 Belkin n52te

Great idea dude, I'm not eligable as I have a copy. But very decent giving away the copy you don't need

cheers and also very decent of you to admit you have a copy lol

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well, I'm new here, just ordered the Maximus V Formula and building a whole new rig with watercooling.
    I don't have BF3, loved the previous versions, so sign me up for a chance at it.

Thanks for the opportunity and your generousity.

Quote Originally Posted by Markl View Post
    Well, I'm new here, just ordered the Maximus V Formula and building a whole new rig with watercooling.
    I don't have BF3, loved the previous versions, so sign me up for a chance at it.

Thanks for the opportunity and your generousity.

to easy, we have a quiz ; in B2 in Jalalabad , how many fountain(s)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast