cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE Absolutely FREE dl'able copy of BATTLEFIELD 3 up for GRABS! :D

Daveo
Level 11
Hey RoG,

upon recent investment in an Asus R4F bf3, i received a free copy of BF3 which i don't need because i already have an account you see.

So far I have been thrilled with Asus as my first ROG purchase. The build quality is superb (the online pictures of the board don't do it any justice). Feature-wise, this board is packed to the brim and absolutely everything about the board has been wonderful, especially regarding power delivery. Overclocking has been an absolute breeze with rock solid results. I highly recommend this board, and i am glad i chose this over the extreme 9.

Basically, i wanted to give something back to the ROG community. We are all at an advantage to be here.

So, if you are interested in battlefield 3 you need only reply and i will randomly select the winner by the 16th of nov.

the only criteria for eligibility is that you don't already own a copy e.g. someone that is building a new gaming rig may benefit more -$50 for total expenditure.

The winner shall be notified here and via pm. The winner has the option of being sent the redeemable coupon by letter or simply sent the serial key via email.

best of luck to you all and happy gaming.

Daveo
49 REPLIES 49

Area_66
Level 11
Daveo wrote:

B -$50 for total expenditure.

/QUOTE]

are you saying you charge $ 50 for the shipping ? or you means a guy who build a new PC as more chance than one who spent only $ 50 to upgrade it

Note that I don't qualify as I own 3 x BF3

no no, 50 is how much the game costs to purchase. if the winner opts for the coupon delivery, even the postage is free.

Area_66
Level 11
ok ...so guys this is a good oprtunity to have a second players , so a friend canplay on your extra pc.... no extra pc, well build one.

Hafiz
Level 7
Daveo wrote:
Hey RoG,

upon recent investment in an Asus R4F bf3, i received a free copy of BF3 which i don't need because i already have an account you see.

So far I have been thrilled with Asus as my first ROG purchase. The build quality is superb (the online pictures of the board don't do it any justice). Feature-wise, this board is packed to the brim and absolutely everything about the board has been wonderful, especially regarding power delivery. Overclocking has been an absolute breeze with rock solid results. I highly recommend this board, and i am glad i chose this over the extreme 9.

Basically, i wanted to give something back to the ROG community. We are all at an advantage to be here.

So, if you are interested in battlefield 3 you need only reply and i will randomly select the winner by the 16th of nov.

the only criteria for eligibility is that you don't already own a copy e.g. someone that is building a new gaming rig may benefit more -$50 for total expenditure.

The winner shall be notified here and via pm. The winner has the option of being sent the redeemable coupon by letter or simply sent the serial key via email.

best of luck to you all and happy gaming.

Daveo

I interested. always want to play it online

Zero_Cool
Level 7
Hmmmm, I'm going to be building a new gaming rig soon and I wouldn't mind a copy of BF3 🙂

Granger
Level 10
Great idea dude, I'm not eligable as I have a copy. But very decent giving away the copy you don't need 🙂

Daveo
Level 11
cheers 🙂 and also very decent of you to admit you have a copy lol

Well, I'm new here, just ordered the Maximus V Formula and building a whole new rig with watercooling.
I don't have BF3, loved the previous versions, so sign me up for a chance at it.

Thanks for the opportunity and your generousity. :cool:
| Chassi: HAF 942 Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Formula | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2100mhz | GPU: EVGA GTX 580 | PSU: Corsair AX750
| SSD: Samsung 830 128gb (OS) | WD Sata Velociraptor 600gb (Data Drive)
| Monitors: 3 Dell 21" FP w/TH2Go | Cooling: XSPC RX360 Custom Loop

Markl wrote:
Well, I'm new here, just ordered the Maximus V Formula and building a whole new rig with watercooling.
I don't have BF3, loved the previous versions, so sign me up for a chance at it.

Thanks for the opportunity and your generousity. :cool:

to easy, we have a quiz ; in B2 in Jalalabad , how many fountain(s)