cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new pc gaming with ROG components but i need some help!!!

newersm1le
Level 7
hi I'm getting a new PC, I would like to do this time of ROG components and I already know what to buy I give you an indication as Maximus V Extreme processor Intel Core i7 3770K Ivy Bridge, Rog HD 7970 Platinum Edition (more later I'm going to buy another ), Rog Xonar Phoebus. I would like to give me a hand to choose the DDR3 I do not know what to take stand on prefirerei G.Skill 16 gb but which one? I have at home with Eyefinity displays Samsung md230x3.

power supply and I would like Ocz Fatal1ty-FTY1000W-what do you think (will succeed in the future to support 2 video cards plat.edition7970 matrix)?, good or can recommend something better.

Another question ROG Xonar Phoebus support Razer tiamat 7.1 and Sony HT-CT260 Sony HT-CT550W (soundbar) would attack the wall and use as loudspeakers)? I can attack it to the sound card?
Thanks to all those who helped me

When he's ready PC I'll show you videos on youtube.

do not send me other link, sorry if you have already done these discussions, but I unfortunately do not have now the possibility to stay too long on the internet. if you can just tell me that if all goes well this my system or something that there is no good I would be very grateful. At just use the PC and gaming in Eyefinity with 3 screens and video editing with use fraps and sony vegas at the end.

sory for my engl.
14 REPLIES 14

Krindor
Level 11
For RAM G.skill Trident X works perfect, look into the 2133 mhz version.

The Xonar phoebus supports Tiamat but you won't be able to use the Control box really as the Tiamat have 5 cables instead of 2.

For PSU look at Corsair HX Series, 1050w.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
| SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
| Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

Krindor wrote:
For RAM G.skill Trident X works perfect, look into the 2133 mhz version.

The Xonar phoebus supports Tiamat but you won't be able to use the Control box really as the Tiamat have 5 cables instead of 2.

For PSU look at Corsair HX Series, 1050w.

then this card is not good for these headphones I understand you correctly?

Krindor
Level 11
They work well for the Tiamat, it's only the Little extra box that doesn't work.
| Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
| Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w

Krindor wrote:
They work well for the Tiamat, it's only the Little extra box that doesn't work.

Little extra box you mean controller?? or what

Krindor
Level 11
Yeah there is a Little controller that follows with the Phoebus, that controller have 1 input for sound and 1 for mic, the Tiamat have 5 cables. What I were thinking about, the reason the sentence wasn't making fully sence is that Asus have Another sound card that performs about the same but is cheaper, but I don't know how good it supports 7.1 surround.

Krindor wrote:
Yeah there is a Little controller that follows with the Phoebus, that controller have 1 input for sound and 1 for mic, the Tiamat have 5 cables. What I were thinking about, the reason the sentence wasn't making fully sence is that Asus have Another sound card that performs about the same but is cheaper, but I don't know how good it supports 7.1 surround.

ah I understand now you say that the headphones I can attack to the sound card but can not seem to use more than the controller, or if I want to use what I always unplug the headphones from the sound card and plug in your controller or intrambe same goes for headphones I understand?

TenBlade
Level 11
Maximus V Extreme is basically the same as the Formula with added capacity for multi-SLI setup. So, if for gaming only, and not for kick @ss benchmarking, I´d save some bucks and settle for the Formula. I can recommend the review on overclock3d.

TenBlade wrote:
Maximus V Extreme is basically the same as the Formula with added capacity for multi-SLI setup. So, if for gaming only, and not for kick @ss benchmarking, I´d save some bucks and settle for the Formula. I can recommend the review on overclock3d.

difference between the two will be from 50 - 80 euro is not a problem) I will point to the top

if you have something to say or else go ahead Recommended