cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA request GSOD G71GX-RX05.

Retired
Not applicable
I had it with this laptop. Its just giving me too many problems and Best buy failed to repair it and assumes the laptop is fine. The laptops is unresponsive and susceptible to crashes when it is on heavy gaming after an hour or so. Crashed recently while watching a movie. Worst crash was when i was recording gameplay with a PVR connected and the laptop made a screeching noise.

The reason why i request rma is because 2 months ago i saw a thread about this issue and a contact information on how to request rma with a representative if i didn't want to do a bios update. Unfortunately i lost such info so i don't know who to contact other than best buy where they wont help much. I have done the bios update and the problem still exists on most gaming and benchmark applications like 3dmark11.

Help i cant bear with this laptop and it costs $1300 ill be seriously offended if i get refurbish instead since mine is basically like new.
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
Please see the stickies in the Warranty/RMA sub-forum. Let us know when you've read this so that we can move your thread there. Thanks 🙂
http://www.asusrog.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?71-ASUS-Republic-of-gamers-Warranty-RMA
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…