cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a driver manager ... suggestions?

Noiroi
Level 7
Ok, so I looked at Driver Manager and DriverMax. Both of them yield different results. This is my effort to find drivers for the G75 that are always updated and current. So, any suggestion(s) would be helpful.
7 REPLIES 7

SUKARA
Level 10
Did you have any problem under the os system?
Usually,standard shipping version is already the best stable system

Fire
Level 10
The best one which is also FREE and never gets wrong results is MyConfig:

http://www.ma-config.com/en

Area_66
Level 11
do your self a favor, don't install crap software , drivers don't have to be update daily.

Area 66 wrote:
do your self a favor, don't install crap software , drivers don't have to be update daily.

I'll echo the general sentiment of Area 66. I've rarely seen driver update programs be anything but problematic for people. Aside from video drivers, and then only if you have the current generation card/chipset, there's generally little to be gained from updating drivers unless you have a specific issue that is fixed in a later revision.

Skull6
Level 10
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it ! "
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

Skull6 wrote:
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it ! "

that's so true.

seems I may have to "settle" with that advice since I'm looking at reformatting... again. Only this time, ASUS has drivers up for Win8 so it should be much easier this time... although, now that I think about it. I don't have to reinstall with Win 8. I'll just have to play around with it and see what happens. Thanks for the input everyone.