cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with viewing XBox 360 through my G75VW NoteBook, Please.

Diego_510
Level 9
I Have Everything I Can Do or Think of or at Least I Think So. When I Plug in the Microsoft HDMI Cable to the console and then to my notebook nothing happens, I Even tried to switch in display settings but there is no #2 display anywere like if it doesnt exist and same in the Nvidia settings. Someone please help, or does someone know if this is a well known issue?
Diego Guzman
4 REPLIES 4

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
How old is your 360? what is it's HDMI cable revision? 1.4b I think is the latest one and also, check what revision it is on your G75...you may have compatibility issues.

cheek
Level 9
It's HDMI OUT. Not in.

cheek wrote:
It's HDMI OUT. Not in.

Yes, Until I miss something you can't connect the HDMI of the Xbox with the HDMI of a notebook , this is not a network cable

dstrakele
Level 14
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yEinoCLIdCo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyEinoCLIdCo discusses how to connect your XBox 360 to display video on your laptop display by using an EasyCap USB video capture card.

Personally, I think you'd get better resolution and a larger screen by purchasing a cheap LCD TV with an HDMI input this Black Friday...
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT