cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Notebook Cooler for Asus G75V

Avengelic
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I have Asus G75V ( Non-3D , SSD one). First I don't have real heat problems but I just saw on my AIDA64, My gpu ( 670m ) is working at 80C Max in game. The game is WoW. Cpu was between 55C-60C Max. I don't know how AIDA64 ( Newest version ) works really true in my system but these are the values. But there is no annoying fan noise in my system.

My question is, which is the best notebook cooler for gaming ? I have some options. I'm listing them here.

1) Zalman ZM-NC3000U ( Ultra Quiet )
2) Zalman ZM-NC11 ( High Performance )
3) Zalman ZM-NC 2000 ( Quiet )

I can reach almost all Zalman products so it's more easiy for me. But if you suggest another brand I can check. I personally prefer Zalman because of my Hardware background. I used their cooler for a long time on my Desktop.

Also, I always clean my Fan system on my Notebook.

Please give me an advice.
Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

bignazpwns
Level 11
None they dont work on a G75 unless you want to cool some plastic that does not get hot.

Bottom of the g75 is really from the the components so cooling that wont effect anything. There are no intake vents close enough to the fans for a chill pad to help unless you drill speed holes in the bottom over the fan intakes. Save your self some money and spend it on something else because other then lifting your laptop up a little a chilpad will do nothing for the G75.

ViktorRu
Level 7
i cannot understand, what are you trying to cool? I play with overclocked 660m and video card temperature never gets more than 60 degrees(C).... what you do to need any additional cooling?

I'm using on my desk and when I'm playing WoW Gpu reached 84C and CPU was 72C. It looks very high to me. I don't know is there anything with Os or USB devices. My USB Ports are full. Keyboard, mouse, headset etc. Also I cleaned my fan filters too.

Am i doing something wrong ? Or should I clean fans too?

Or these values are all normal?

bignazpwns
Level 11
84 is about right for a loaded fermi. They run hot cpu is also fine

Chill pad wont help you at all. Temps are a little higher but not really high enough to worry or to seriously thing about repainting. Also temps reported are usually off so they could be higher or lower but to sum it up your temps are fine dont worry about them until you run into stability problems or your system shuts down due to it hitting its shut down temp. The cpu and gou will shut the pc down long before it does any damage.