cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Automatic Maintenance windows 8!!

gustavoegg
Level 7
Hi, i have a problem with Automatic Maintenance windows 8 and windows 7 too. I build my pc with:

- i7 3820
- Rampage IV Formula
- 4x1TB Hard Drives
- Quad Channel Memory Patriot 1866 Mhz 16GB
- Cooler Corsair H80

The problems started from I built my PC with Windows 7. All days to the 3 AM my pc Frozen then i reboot and my pc worked the rest of the day fine but the next day the same problem 3 am=Frozen. I search many solutions but didn't work.

Then i installed windows 8 and the problem still happen. I discovered that the problem is the Automatic Maintenance because by default come configured 3 AM then i changed to 5 AM and my pc frozen to the 5. For any reason my pc can't do the Automatic Maintenance.

Please i need help for solve my problem. Anyone knows what problem have my pc or any accesories of my pc???.

Thanks to all can help me.
3 REPLIES 3

SUKARA
Level 10
Did you try to upgrade the windows7 or windows8 to latest version?
Or try to upgrade the motherboard latest bios test again?

RIVF latesr bios download link:
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=zh-tw&p=1&s=42&m=Rampage%20IV%20Formula&os=35&ft=3&f...

gustavoegg
Level 7
Yes i updated bios, drivers, i have now windows 8 64 bits pro with WMC but the problem still happen. it is the first time that i see a problem like this. i have many pc's and this is the only that have the problem.

Thanks for ask and any help

gustavoegg
Level 7
I found the problem. One 1TB hard drive was damaged. After remove it from my machine all good.