cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heaven Dx11..............Lets get ready to rumble..

Retired
Not applicable
I know many of us run it, but no thread regarding the benchmark..

So lets start one up...

Here is my last 2 X 7950 score.. > 4637,5
67 REPLIES 67

Dartmaul
Level 12
http://hwbot.org/submission/2308267_dartmaul_unigine_heaven___xtreme_preset_%28dx11%29_2x_radeon_hd_...
My 5 cents)
This was pretty long ago, i was unable to squeeze more on stock cooling. Also I've used Afterburner for OCing, TriXX can unlock some extra gpu voltage. (I've found out that later)

As always, I've no idea how does this stuff works and wanna learn something from people who know the stuff.

Retired
Not applicable
For not having any idea "how this works", i think thats a good score..

;o)

Its hard competition in the Russian league, you are up against..

HiVizMan
Level 40

5739.95 DX11 Marks with 2x Radeon HD 7970 at 1278/1802MHz
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Dartmaul
Level 12
BTW My score is 77th overall x2 gpu and 76th among 7970x2.
Just a note, if we'll start some contest. (7970>680)

Retired
Not applicable
Viz,, Viz

Damn.. is that score legal??

X Pack wrote:
Viz,, Viz
Damn.. is that score legal??

hahahahha .. i love this bar.c.

Dartmaul
Level 12
OMFG. +1k on the same frequency.
That's exactly what I meant talking "I've no idea how this stuff works":(

Menthol
Level 14
Don't feel lonely Dartmaul, your not the only one that doesn't know all the tweaks to get the high score. I am hoping to learn some soon during the competition.
X Pack I will definitely post something soon, I'm not going to leave you hanging out there by yourself. Things have been crazy at work lately, barely enough time to stay up on the events here on the forum, HiVizMan's competition starts this weekend and it's a Holiday weekend here in the USA so should have a little time. Green vs Red

Menthol
Level 14
I hope to learn how to increase this as I used no tweaks except for overclocking.