Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Download and run Crystaldiskinfo and HDD Life. They should tell you if his hard drive is in bad shape.

What board did he get? lol Stopped following the thread a while ago.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Download and run Crystaldiskinfo and HDD Life. They should tell you if his hard drive is in bad shape.

What board did he get? lol Stopped following the thread a while ago.
    Yeah I will have him if he ever listens...lol

He got the p8p67 pro returned the matx

God, My buddy is so freaking lazy to figure out wtf the problem is and I am sick of him complaining to me about it, but doesnt freaking do anything about it.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Cody_Irwin View Post
    God, My buddy is so freaking lazy to figure out wtf the problem is and I am sick of him complaining to me about it, but doesnt freaking do anything about it.
    I know that feeling bro
    | Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
    | Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w
    | SSD: Intel 120gb 330 series (OS) | Intel 120gb 330 series (Games n stuff)
    | Monitor: LG 29EA93 | Cooling: Custom Loop

Yeap, now he can deal with RMA to the companies if a part is faulty, cause he doesnt wanna check within 30 days for newegg.
    I swear, I give up on people not wanting to pay the hell attention.

Frustrating enough as it is...lol
    Last edited by Cody_Irwin; 12-16-2012 at 11:45 PM.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

I feel your pain mate.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Just the Face Palm Moments I deal with every day... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    I feel your pain mate.

Just the Face Palm Moments I deal with every day... lol
    Most of my friends don't know anything about computers...... Ones during a lan we were trying to game but one of the guys couldn't play due to some problem he experienced when he tried to start the game, he had this problem for half a year. Took me 3 minutes to solve it, search the error using google, the results.... He hadn't updated his drivers since he bought the computer.......
    | Chassi: Phantom Fulltower White Edition | Mobo: Maximus V Extreme | CPU: i7 3770k
    | Memory: 2x8gb G.Skill Trident X 2400mhz | GPU: PNY Geforce GTX 670 | PSU: NZXT Hale 90 750w

LOL omg you have no idea how much I use team viewer to do stuff like that these days for my friends...
    Im like dude update drivers...

But Me personally I never update windows as I always get a error as soon as I do with something else. So I keep windows un updated
    Quote Originally Posted by Krindor View Post
    Most of my friends don't know anything about computers...... Ones during a lan we were trying to game but one of the guys couldn't play due to some problem he experienced when he tried to start the game, he had this problem for half a year. Took me 3 minutes to solve it, search the error using google, the results.... He hadn't updated his drivers since he bought the computer.......

LOL omg you have no idea how much I use team viewer to do stuff like that these days for my friends...
    Im like dude update drivers...

But Me personally I never update windows as I always get a error as soon as I do with something else. So I keep windows un updated
    For standard drivers like gpu drivers there should be a forced update that won't allow you to start any program/game until you updated the drivers. Would save us a lot of work.....

I keep my Windows on auto-update, but thinking of canceling it on my win 7 computer cause of the forced reboot.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4