Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Why does everyone still take me too serious lol, it only sounds like im yelling, as I said dont take it to heart!

Also KKN, its just hard to find something on it, as it just looks weird to me, maybe i was just tired from being up for 4 days... Literitaly...lol

Also Hivizman yeah its been awhile, im still here its just I dont have a reason to post really, I gave up in a sense as Im doing some reviews here and there ect.
    Also helping out a forum these days.

But yeah, trust me I was rediculusly tired and stressed having to double check everything for my buddy, as he cant do much with the board I first told him to get because the pci-e x16 black slot is x4 and cant really use it to be worth SLI, so may have him get the ATX PRO board.

Thats if he does, He just stressed me out hard because the fact he didnt wait until cyber monday too is just stupid and bad! Who would turn down those deals?!?!?!?!

Thanks guys but yeah as I said too, DO NOT TAKE MY POSTS TO HEART! if it sounds like im being rude, im not, just how I type in responses and some people get the bad idea of it.

So with that... I apologize if you guys took me too seriously.

ROG AirWays Captain Array TenBlade's Avatar

No worries, mate. lol I was dead tired myself from week-end shift, getting up at 5 and sitting way too long, untill midnight, ogling my favorite forum for some poor soul that I just miiiight be able to help with my limited knowledge So, I wasn´t the fastest shrimp cart on the docks either. Hope you saw some humor in "screw that hole"
    You´re alright, mate. Here´s to getting to know you...
    Cheers
    Bjorn

Thanks haha, and yeah its all understandable.

Whats not understandable is why my buddy hasnt ordered the new motherboard and it would be here by friday, while he sent the old one back, so he is probably just saying screw it even though he is going to miss out on things he wanted. soooo... Looks like this motherboard is what he is keeping sadly atm from what I know...

The one thing I dont understand is why Asus put CrossfireX Support on it but not SLI.
    also bad enough SLI/Crossfire would only work in x4 I believe?

Also still not sure if this memory will work for him if he doesnt send the board back, guess only time will tell...lol

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Don't stress it Cody I know you too well to take it personally or to seriously.

Take care and do stop by and say hello every now and then my friend.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    Don't stress it Cody I know you too well to take it personally or to seriously.

Take care and do stop by and say hello every now and then my friend.

Yeah, still trying to figure out if this motherboard can do SLI atm.
    Also if it will run 8x/x4 or x16/x4, since he may get 2x gtx 670's one for now and one down the road.

just tell him where the "land" is ( a saying )
    just tell him, you can not expand on that sort of mobo.
    its your monney, and im giving you an good advice, but its your monney.

thats what i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    just tell him where the "land" is ( a saying )
    just tell him, you can not expand on that sort of mobo.
    its your monney, and im giving you an good advice, but its your monney.

thats what i would say.
    Thats what I told him, but he wants too much for so little, so waiting on a response from him today since I know all his parts came in.

ok, well good luck.
    show him your rig and compare it whit his

Quote Originally Posted by kkn View Post
    ok, well good luck.
    show him your rig and compare it whit his
    I told him mine is like what 1500$ and hes like naw man I aint spending that much and I still want the best of best im like UGH! lol

well mine is over 3000usd, dont remember how mutch i did spend on it but it was good deal so.
    was the water parts and pump that took me + a good 400 usd on fans ( close to that ) ++++ :s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast