G75VW Wifi light

I bought this beast to replace my G73SW that died. Because I could not use Win 8 because of software issues I loaded up Win 7 Ult. Installed all Win 7 Asus software and drivers. I know some see it as a waste but compared to other companies Asus doesn't have Bloat. I have the Atheros AR9485 Wireless card but I also still have the Intel Wifi card from my G73 if i need it. Anyway my Wifi light is not coming on anymore. Does it have something to do with the fact that I went from Win 8 to Win 7 or am I just missing something.

Specs.

Model: G75VW-BHI7N07
    CPU: i7-3630QM (This is not a typo BIOS, CPUZ, and AIDA64 all confirm)
    Memory: 12 Gig (stock 8 Gig)
    HDD: 1 TB (Stock)
    ODD: DVD Burner (Stock)
    Gfx: GTX 660M (Stock)
    Wireless: Atheros AR9485 (Stock)
    Wired: Stock (turned off)
    BIOS: 221

If there is anything else anyone needs just.

Spydyr

New ROGer Array

HI, Did you mean when you update to Win8, Wifi have no function? Did you install Win 8 Driver form ASUS website and please check device manage are no exclamation mark or any error message.

No I removed Windows 8 it is not business friendly in my line of work. From what I have messed with on windows 8, Windows 7 is still for businesses and none touchscreens. As far as wireless console no I have not tried that one because I though it was for Intel wireless cards only but I am going to give it a shot right now.

Spydyr

Edit: Nope did not fix it. It is not that big a deal i would just like it working.
    Last edited by Spydyr; 11-22-2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Tried Wireless Console 3