cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found an "excuse"(reason) to get back into PC Gaming!!!

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Last night, I was rifling through my games collection. Predominantly made up of PC Magazine Demo disks and some originals. I got to my Command & Conquer collection. Several years ago, I bought this sweet pack that had a bunch of the C&C games that had some of the original games, anyway. I was looking through my C&C games and I noticed something was amiss....some dirty sonofagun stole a couple of the games in the set I had!!!! to say I let out quite a few choice words would be an understatement, I was seriously peeved that someone stole a couple of the games.

Tonight, I decided to look at the C&C official website and I was presented with something that completely took me by surprise......they have released an ultimate collection of every single C&C release, updated for Win7 and Vista to boot and as a bonus, I saw they even had the last C&C Game....one that I didn't even know came out and this damn thing was released back in '09!!! lol....needless to say, I got very excited seeing this superawesomeomfgimsohappytheydidthis pack...now, I just gotta get the cash to buy it...i'm getting the physical copy...it's just me(deal with it :p) and i'm gonna relive the memories of how badly i sucked playing the games and have an absolute blast playing my fav series of games once more!!!

And if anyone is interested Clicky here for RTS awesomeness!!!

Yes, I know i'm a couple months behind on this being released...but hey, if I hadn't gone through my games collection i'd have never known this ultimate collection even existed lol 😛 :cool:
29 REPLIES 29

kkn
Level 14
your PC is too awsome to play those games myk 😛

kkn wrote:
your PC is too awsome to play those games myk 😛

lmfao maybe so mate, but I predominantly(when I do play games on PC) play RTS games. Though a local game shop has Doom III BFG edition on sale for a cheap as chips 28 bucks!!!

kkn
Level 14
unreal tournament 😉 ( original one )

HiVizMan
Level 40
DoomBFG costs £10 here.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Area_66
Level 11
I still have a working Pentium 1 laptop ( NEC) and doom ( first one) is still there.

kkn wrote:
unreal tournament 😉 ( original one )

I don't remember how I ended up with them, but I do have the original Unreal and Unreal Tournament games...barely played lol.

HiVizMan wrote:
DoomBFG costs £10 here.

Yeah, we do get ripped off pretty bad here mate

Area 66 wrote:
I still have a working Pentium 1 laptop ( NEC) and doom ( first one) is still there.

Nice, I still have a shareware copy of Doom on Floppy Disk lmao remember those? 😛

Area_66
Level 11
I purchase the real one at the time.

Area 66 wrote:
I purchase the real one at the time.

I was about 14 when I saw the shareware version, it cost me like 10 dollars back then...and since I had no job, but was doing chores for pocket-money I saved up for it lol

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Here we go...didn't take much to find them lol

If memory serves me correct, this was the 1st game I bought...though not the full game lol