Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Maximus extreme-Z released?

ive been searching and searching ever since i decided may 11th that i was going to wait for the rog series of z68 boards to come out. its been almost a month and i had read they would be launched at computex or soon thereafter. please anyone that could give me a better idea would be great.

on the asus international site i was able to find it in there products list but nothing else but a bunch of information with no release date or i descent idea...

im ready to call it quits and get a p8z68 deluxe but ive waited this long already just want to make sure its not coming out within the next month..

please anyone i realy wanna be a rog owner. i got to test out the x58 model and it was hands down the nicest motherboard ive seen. any responses would be mch apreciated laters dudes

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

The Deluxe and ROG Z68 models are now officially released as far as I know. I am not sure ho long it will be before they show up at e-tailors, though.

-Raja

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Facko View Post
    ive been searching and searching ever since i decided may 11th that i was going to wait for the rog series of z68 boards to come out. its been almost a month and i had read they would be launched at computex or soon thereafter. please anyone that could give me a better idea would be great.

on the asus international site i was able to find it in there products list but nothing else but a bunch of information with no release date or i descent idea...

im ready to call it quits and get a p8z68 deluxe but ive waited this long already just want to make sure its not coming out within the next month..

please anyone i realy wanna be a rog owner. i got to test out the x58 model and it was hands down the nicest motherboard ive seen. any responses would be mch apreciated laters dudes
    At computex I was told that the M4E-Z & M4G-Z should start to hit dealer's shelfs from Mid June onward. Obviously the timing will vary depending on your location and whether your dealer/distributor would choose to import these boards. I'm eagerly waiting for the M4G-Z myself.
    i5-2500k @ 100 x 47 * Asus Maximux IV Gene-Z on 0403 BIOS * Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600CL9 4Gbx2 * Powercolor 6950 @ 920 2GB GDDR5 @ 5400 * Plextor PX-128M2S 128Gb * Seagate ST2000DL003 * LG CA30L BD-DVD Lightscribe * Corsair HX620 * Silverstone FT03 * ThermalRight Venomous X + TR-FBD-12-1600

ROG Member Array

Can someone please describe the PROs and CONs of p67 and z68? My knowledge of the differences between the two is somewhat blurred. Thank you

Six Foot Ginger
    1. Integrated graphics support (if supported, allot of companies are turning off the on board video)
    2. Use of Quicksync for video transcoding
    3. SSD Caching (SSD performance with an SSD and a hard drive)

Otherwise, its the same as P67

thats the quick and dirty version

ROG Enthusiast Array

It is available at newegg.com right now!!
    I7-2600K @3.40Ghz 1.088v
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme
    16Gb Gskill RipjawsX 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz 1.35v
    EVGA GTX580 @775Mhz 1.000v
    Kingston SSDNow V Series Gen II 128GB
    Seasonic X-850 gold
    Corsair H50 w/2X Scythe Kaze Jyuni 120mm PWM fan
    AC Accelero Extreme Plus + VR004 GPU cooler
    Fractal Design Define XL Case w/4X Scythe Kaze Jyuni 120mm fan

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0stX View Post
    It is available at newegg.com right now!!
    yeah, and the Asus site is updated with it, as well as the gene... now the hard part, is to figure out why it is cheaper.

Six Foot Ginger
    there is a reason check the specs

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Six Foot Ginger View Post
    there is a reason check the specs
    between the extreme and extreme-z? aside from p67 and z68?

perhaps I just don't know what to look for, please share, I am all ears (eyes)

ROG Member Array

Why is it priced LOWER then the IV Extreme (p67 board) if its the same as a p67 BUT with added features? To draw people in?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...^13-131-700-TS

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast