Keyboard Razer Lycosa
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-2300 2.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-N66U

New member? Introduce yourself here.

Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
    My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array martin_metal_88's Avatar

Hi everyone!

I am Martin-Olivier but on the webz people call me martin_metal_88, you can see me on many forum as a pretty active member under the same name! My biggest hobbies is flying aircraft but I spend my time by working in computer so I spend a lot of time on the internet I am also pretty good in some other field like photography and of course, aircraft You can consult me if you want tu build a new computer since it's a big part of my job I am always up to date on last hardware and I know how to balance a good rig!
    I hope you will enjoy talking with me on forum!

Martin
    Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

Hello there,

My name is Travis Jank, I own a small business mainly focused on retail PC sales and Service, My hobbies are Overclocking, limited gaming, shooting, fly fishing, and lots of tinkering!
    Overclocking is a strong passion of mine and has been for about a decade now, Its a good release of life stresses. Nothing like a lil LN2 and GHz to start the weekend!

Hello, my name is Brian Jang
    Obviously you guys know i work for ASUS. I started ripping apart computers since the Intel 386 days. I'm not as OG as the Altair overclockers but i started pretty young for my age. My dad had his own computer and server business and used to always bring old computers home. I would rip them apart and put them back together. They were always a POS and I finally got a P3 500MHZ HP which i soon realized it was a bigger POS. Finally built my first system with brand new parts with a AMD XP2000(later upgraded to XP3200), Abit NF7, and TI4600! Got into the computer business and built computers with various manufactures but always loved ASUS. Gigabyte and Abit just never cut it.

My passion now (or was when i had time) are cars! I left the tech industry for a bit and loved the auto industry! Drifting and Exotics was where its at.
    i currently have a AE86, 240sx, and s2k. i also have a LS1 that i have wanted to drop in forever but have no time because of work...

Now I'm back in the tech industry and I plan to fuse the automotive flavor with tech and create something... AWESOME!
    ASUS is pronounced "Ay-SOOS"
    ROG should be pronounced "R - O - G"

Become a fan of our facebook: www.facebook.com/ASUS

ROG Guru: White Belt Array craigbru's Avatar

Hello guys! I'm Craig Brugger, and I've got a little computer modding addiction... There's no 12 step cure for what I have. Budgets and sleep be damned, I've got stuff to build. Lol.

Of course computers and technology are a huge part of my life, but I'm also a family guy. I've got a wife, two daughters, and a stepson. The real world keeps me way busier than I'd like, but I always manage to find time for what I love. Sometimes it's the wife, sometimes it's the kids, and sometimes it's the computers.

I also maintain my own site and forums at http://losias.net. It's a community dedicated to small form factor computing. That obviously takes a fair bit of time, but it's something I enjoy. Beyond tech, I enjoy cooking with the wife, music, computer gaming, and carpentry. A little bit of everything I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunter
    dude, stop trying to create Skynet. at this point, the scale goes - metric tons of awesome < epic < overkill < you

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

To add to the flavor of the ROG. My name is Drew Grywalski, twenty-one and still going. I've been a gamer since I was three years old running the NES up through the modern consoles of today and of course PCs. Due to the gaming addiction, my parents or at least mother attempted to keep me away from technology. This caused my knowledge of the PC world to plateau until about a year ago. I learned the ins and outs of building gaming rigs on a casual level, and now, I'll have a rig to call my own. Looking forward to learning how to OC and possibly get into competitive situations like ROG does here. I find it to be full of adventure and a chance to meet others with the same addiction.

I'm a graphics designer attending the Art Institute, I have about a year and a half to graduation. Looking to get out of Florida and head to the west coast or over seas to the UK and pick up a designer position. I want to use my artistic skill to also do mods of cases and even step it up to altering cases of GPUs/PSUs and other miscellaneous hardware inside PCs. If I succeed in that area, I may start or join a company who specializes in modding. Surround myself in my passion, nothing better than that.

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G73JH, Lenovo Y500 SLI
    MotherboardASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z
    ProcessorIntel 2600K
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR3 1600
    Graphics Card #1GTX980
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Patriot PyroSE SSD
    CPU CoolerCustom WC loop
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Victus View Post
    Looking to get out of Florida and head to the west coast or over seas to the UK and pick up a designer position. I want to use my artistic skill to also do mods of cases and even step it up to altering cases of GPUs/PSUs and other miscellaneous hardware inside PCs. If I succeed in that area, I may start or join a company who specializes in modding.
    Not sure where you are in FL, but Origin PC is in Miami. I don't know if they can do anything for you, but if you're passionate about custom PC's you could try to get an internship there or at least talk to some of the people to find out what it's like.

I may call them up and see about taking a road trip. Only a couple hours away, and they seem to have nice product.

Hey guys! My name is Emily Zimmer and I'm 19 years old. I've been a gamer my whole life starting from all the original Nintendo systems which moved onto my current passion - PC games. I'm originally from Seattle, WA and now live in Sacramento. I recently picked up a passion for extreme overclocking, and got to try it out at Quakecon. Ultimately, I would love to go to beauty school and become a cosmetologist, but I'm pursing my passion for gaming right now

Gaming IS beauty... win win right there.
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 3.8GHz
    Mobo: ASUS Rampage III Extreme
    GPU: SLI ASUS GTX480
    Memory: 12GB Corsair Dominator GT 1600
    SSD: OCZ 120GB Vertex 2
    HDD: WD 1TB CB SATA 6GB/s
    PSU: Silverstone 1000w
    Case: Cooler Master ATCS 840

Page 1 of 252 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast