Page 142 of 380 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3794
    New ROGer Array

DVD Burner won't burn.

Hi. I'm abbagabbitz. I have a G75VW with a GT51N Hitachi Burner, and all it sees with brand new CDs or DVDs are full disks, not empty ones. I put them in, it spits them out asking me to insert a writable disk. I'm beginning to want to write to that burner with a hammer. I'm running Win 7 Home Premium on a G75VW. Everything says it's working just fine; but it clearly isn't. I'm trying to burn a Linux rescue disk on this Laptop to take over to my Desktop that has all my documents and pictures on it, but suddenly won't boot. It won't start Windows in Safe Mode with any options at all, and it won't start normally either, though it says it's staring, then goes to a blank screen, forever.

I can get to the bios and setup on the desktop to tell it to boot from the DVD player instead of the HDD, but that won't do me any good at all unless I can get this ROG thing to burn a simple DVD. Any suggestions?

ROG Member Array

hi my name is aamer23, just got my first gaming rig, i7 4770, gene vi, transcend 256 ssd, 16 gb 1600 RAM. this forum has proved to be very useful alreadfy.

@abbagabbitz, please post your question in the G75 section of the forums, that way this thread doesn't get cluttered. Thanks!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi! My name is Israel Bryan and I'm from Mexico! I'm glad to stay here and say that I'm the owner of a G55VW ROG laptop. I love this machine, because is my first real Gaming laptop. I'm a Linux lover and developer (noob), but I love play on Win too. Hope I could help to improve techs on Linux and you help me with my doubts in general.
    Regards, Dxtr_hyperion

New ROGer Array

Hello I am about to build my first PC. I have been waiting to build for awhile now got lucky and everything fell into place so I can afford to. I am currently not an owner of a ROG product, however, I am going to purchase the Crosshair V Formula-Z motherboard can't wait to start overclocking. I was just about to buy everything until I saw that ASUS is releasing their new Matrix cards so I'm waiting until I can buy the Matrix 780ti. I hope I can help with any questions however I am still pretty new so bare with me if I ask alot of questions.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array geneo PC Specs
    geneo PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XII Hero
    ProcessorIntel 1070k @ 5.1Ghz
    Memory (part number)64 GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200/CL14 @ 3600
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 2070 Super A8G
    MonitorEIZO Coloredge CG2730 and Viewsonic QHD displays
    Storage #1Samsung 512 GB 960 Pro
    Storage #21TB 850 x 1 TB 860 EVO RAID0, 6 TB WDC Black HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 Chromax
    CaseFractal Design R4 w/ tempered glass
    Power Supply750W Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
    Keyboard CM Quickfire Rapid TKL
    Mouse Logitech G305
    Headset Bose
    Headset/Speakers Vanatoo T1, ML Dynamo 300
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

Just joined ROG about a month ago. Build is Hero with 4770k, NH-D14 cooler, 16GB RAM and MSI 660Ti.
    Didn't get the pick of the litter, 4.2 GHz at 1.2V 4.3 @ 1.25

Quote Originally Posted by dxtr_hyperion View Post
    Hi! My name is Israel Bryan and I'm from Mexico! I'm glad to stay here and say that I'm the owner of a G55VW ROG laptop. I love this machine, because is my first real Gaming laptop. I'm a Linux lover and developer (noob), but I love play on Win too. Hope I could help to improve techs on Linux and you help me with my doubts in general.
    Regards, Dxtr_hyperion
    Welcome! Glad to see another LINUX user on here! What distro do you use?
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Hi guys
    My Name is Lisa, I live in Germany. That i bought a rog board a couple weeks ago (asus maximus VI extreme) i have been reading just about everything on this Forum. Very interesting stuff here so i thought i better Register :-) don't really Play any games except World of Warcraft ( and that in the extreme.....) so my System is probably waaaaay to much but i enjoy buying new stuff :-)

This is what i have so far:

cpu; i7 4770k
    mobo: asus maximus VI extreme
    gpu: asus rog mars 760
    Monitor: asus pb278q
    cooling: corsair h100i
    case: corsair carbide air 540 black
    rams: corsair vengence 1600 (2x8)
    psu: thermaltake 750 (i think)

well thats most of it...... looking Forward to reading and of course writing more with everyone here on the Forum

Lisa

New ROGer Array

Hey peeps!

Christopher here. I'm from Canada - lived here all my life. Driven cross country once - 4200km in 9 days. Never again! Well I first found out about this line of hardware while recently picking out parts for my new build. I recently finished a Kaveri build for my basement setup and now working on an Intel build which will be using the Maximus VI Gene board. I post in a couple other places, but this looks like a fun place to hangout and learn new things.

I do like to game as much as I possibly can - just finished The Stick of Truth a few days ago, hilarious game if you have an open mind. Just started playing a bit of Hearthstone as well. I used to be into MMO's quite a bit but I've burnt out so bad on them I can't ever really see myself playing one again. I'm also really looking forward to the new Wolfenstein game coming out soon - I really hope it doesn't suck!

Anyway, nice to be here! See ya guys around!

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array ganji PC Specs
    ganji PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z87 Sabertooth
    Processori7 4770k
    Memory (part number)GSkill TridentX 2400MHz CL10 PC3-19200
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 980ti ACX 2.0 SC+
    Graphics Card #2EVGA 980ti ACX 2.0 SC+
    MonitorAsus VG28QE x3
    Storage #1Crucial BX100 256Gb
    Storage #2Samsung 840 Evo 250Gb
    CPU CoolerEK Predator 240
    CaseCorsair AIR 540
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova P2 1000w
    Keyboard Coolermaster quickfire pro
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB
    Headset Roccat Kave XTD
    Headset/Speakers Corsair SP2500
    OS Win 10 Pro

Welcome folks

Page 142 of 380 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast