Page 140 of 380 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3793
    ROG Member Array

-GASP- A girl in the forums ? #intro
    hey y'all ! Today I recieved my brand new ASUS ROG g75vw with Windows 7 (sticker says 8, but 7 installed). This thing is a MONSTER compared to the ancient pos Dell Inspiron 6000 I had before this (oh and I will never own or recommend dell ever) I just got done playing some Sims 3, and plan on installing Sims 2 and the 2 EP's I have (Uni and NL).

A bit about me. 23 year old straightedge female from New England, USA. I love motorcycles, buffalo's, Disney (frozen anyone ?), Harry Potter (feel free to ask for my Pottermore sn), graphic design, vlogging on YouTube, video games (PS3, PC, Wii, 3DS) I recently lost my father this week to Cancer, Pneumonia and Sepsis. I'm currently on a life long weightloss and fitness journey and yes I have a fitblr

Stay safe, be strong, stay warm

xoxo

ROG Member Array

Hey Guys I came here to fix an issue With my Maximus 6 hero. I getting Serial Number error While registering My Product. Need Help from Asus Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rippersaw View Post
    Hey Guys I came here to fix an issue With my Maximus 6 hero. I getting Serial Number error While registering My Product. Need Help from Asus Rep
    If you haven't posted in a different section already (the Maximus VI section), please do so. That's where the Maximus VI experts hang out. Welcome to the forums!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Hi everyone, 33 year old Texan here. Just built my first PC over the weekend with an i7-4770k, Maximus VI Hero and EVGA GTX 780. I've been using a mac mini for the past couple of years so still getting used to Windows 8.1 and the PC world again. I look forward to learning from everyone here and giving a shot at overclocking.

New ROGer Array

Hi! I'm Theodor, but on webz they call me doruletz. I'm from Romania, using ROG item(notebook) since 2011 and i'm glad to join this group.

New ROGer Array

Hi, I'm Greg or Candor in games. I was in a previous ASUS forums (and got entered into ROG when trying to access it. I recently upgraded my system with X79-Deluxe MB, new CPU, SSD, and Win 8.1.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Welcome one and all. Enjoy ROG. .c.

Welcome! Glad to see some new faces here!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

mypantshaveants Array antspants's Avatar

antspants here, from Down Under, pleased to be here.
    Just bought an Asus Maximus VI Formula, i7 4770K a few SSD's and 32Gb Corsair 1866MHz DDR3 Ram (Although I am starting to ask why?)

Many Questions, probably give people resentments due to my lack of knowledge, like whats ROG Connect, why cant I overclock and where do babies come from .. oh and what is the thing that you put your cup on called? .. oh yeah, and why wont my computer boot when I click on Optimal in Ezy Setup in the BIOS.

I suppose this is the website to find out all the answers.

Cheers
    Last edited by antspants; 02-24-2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Subscribed

New ROGer Array

Hey everyone!

I'm Ash. I'm a network engineer and IT manager by night, dad by day, and gamer whenever I can find the time! I recently purchased a G750JX, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Looking forward to future conversations with you all!

Cheers and good gaming.

Page 140 of 380 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 190 240 ... LastLast