ROG Member Array

DYING LIGHT 2 Bundle error

Last week i bought ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo SE 15 and my laptop was packaged in dying light box with dying light promo card. When i open armory crate and go to redemption its says there is no event. How can i claim dying light 2 code for gamesplanet?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sib3riX View Post
    Last week i bought ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo SE 15 and my laptop was packaged in dying light box with dying light promo card. When i open armory crate and go to redemption its says there is no event. How can i claim dying light 2 code for gamesplanet?
    Hey... did you manage to get the game? I got the same laptop today and it has the Dying Light 2 card in it. When I go to the armory crate -> Featured -> Redemption -> No event available...

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by supadupa555 View Post
    Hey... did you manage to get the game? I got the same laptop today and it has the Dying Light 2 card in it. When I go to the armory crate -> Featured -> Redemption -> No event available...
    Never and asus support never reply on ticket almost 2 weeks no reply. I guess they dont care. They sold laptop to me and now gtfo. Classic

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sib3riX View Post
    Never and asus support never reply on ticket almost 2 weeks no reply. I guess they dont care. They sold laptop to me and now gtfo. Classic
    I just got a pop put on Armory crate and I was able to redeem the Dying Light 2 pre-order. I also got the Dying Light enhanced edition. You should check out the armory crate app now!!