Page 320 of 348 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3476
    New ROGer Array

Greetings

Hey folks, I'm Adam. I thought I'd take up a new interest in the world of computers and some of my looking around has led me here. So, needless to say, my experience level is FNG. Looking forward to picking some minds and learning some new things along the way

New ROGer Array RosaNera PC Specs
    RosaNera PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z270G gaming
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700k
    Memory (part number)32GB x Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz CMD16GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X
    MonitorSamsung U28E570 4K
    Storage #1Samsung nvme SSD 970 Pro 512GB
    Storage #2Western Digital Green 1TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseLian-Li
    Power SupplySeasonic X Series 660W
    Keyboard Logitech K800
    Mouse Cyborg M.M.O.7
    Mouse Pad Perixx dx-2000
    Headset/Speakers Logitech
    OS Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Hello

Hi people, I live in Italy and I like to buy pc parts, and assemble new pc.

New ROGer Array

I'm just a dude, playing a dude, playing another dude.

New ROGer Array

Heya

Hey Yall,

I'm Alex D, Or my gaming community knows me better as Mr Dirty Diana, La Dirty Da, Simply Dirty, and La De Fn Da. Yeah a few to many different tags but hey just "Dirty" was taken everywhere since the beginning of forever haha. But yeah I just got my first ever ROG laptop I've primarily been a lowly peasant on just simple Dell desktops, Xbox and PSN. Overly new to the whole forum life usually just the stalker that pokes my head in to head things then dip but I've always been keen on ASUS products. Never the less WASSSSSUP everyone! (Yes we gotta keep that around haha)

ROG Junior Member Array

My name is Ole. I'm a Senior System Engineer/DevOps for automation. After 15 years working with laptops only, I decided once again to build a custom PC to use it for gaming, music productions, coding stuff etc. I used the following parts:*

• ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    • Intel Core i7-8700k, all cores @4.7GHz.
    • Corsair H115i Pro AIO (after had trouble with bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3)**
    • Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz C16 XMP 2.0
    • Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX570 8GB
    • 2x 500GB Samsung 570 EVO NVMe SSDs
    • Phanteks ph-es515e BK Case

Glad to be here in a cool community and always open to help.

cheers,
    Ole*

New ROGer Array

Hello, My self John and i am a gamer and love to play the games all the time

ROG Member Array

Hello,
    My name is Fabrizio Aaron Hicks and I live in Italy. I am a maintainer of industrial plants and in my spare time I am a photographer and I assemble computers.
    My preference for motherboards is ASUS.

ROG Junior Member Array

New registrant, long-time ASUS fan

Hello, all!

I'm a tech-enthusiast and web developer by profession. I enjoy gaming in a hobbyist capacity (second only to programming!) and have been somewhat of an "evangelist" for the ASUS brand over the past 15 years or so. I'm a huge fan and own a bunch of ASUS gear, and have recommended ASUS hardware to friends and family in countless instances.

While solid for the most part, virtually every piece of ASUS hardware that I own suffers from some niche bug that has rubbed me just wrong enough to drive me to register here and solicit some help from true pros. I consider myself to be an "Expert" level user, but I'm at the limits of my expertise in a couple of instances and am hoping that somebody will be in a position to help me.

Thanks in advance! It's great to be here!

Hi, Let me Introduce myself

Hi everyone, I don't use often forums, but I consult them from times to times when some problems show up . Got some OK knowledge with computers and I'm really interested to develop my skills in this field! I've had a GL553VD for a year now, (first ASUS aquisition) and I'm pretty satisfied with it since then. I use it mainly for gaming but also for computer assisted drawing (CAD), since I'm a mechanical engineering technician student. Whish you all a great day, from Canada with love!

ROG Member Array

Hi I'm Scott

Hello everyone! I'm Scott and I've been using ASUS products for many years. I'm big into gaming and I'm also a streamer. I'm new to this forum, but I've been on many different forums. I guess that's common for most people now a-days lol! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, no matter what day you read this on.

Page 320 of 348 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast