Page 96 of 387 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Hello to all Asus ROG Team from Italy.
    Thank you for this beautiful site.
    I bought a V-Mainboard Asus Maximus Extreme and so far I'm satisfied, even if one plate and really scary. I hope to tame as it should.
    (Sorry for my bad english .. neah.. )

My little system is .
    Asus MB Maximus V extreme. bios v.1501 (updated) and buy 01/12/2012
    Processor Intel Core i7-3770 (3,4, work at 3,9ghz)
    Dissipator CPU: CoolerMaster Gemini II SF524 : Temp is 27° ^
    Ram G.Skill F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH(XMP1.3)-2133Mhz. 4*4ghz -QVL Certified Asus Maximus List.
    Video Card Sure: Asus GTX660.TI-DC2-2GD5-Core915 [90YV0362-MONA00]
    ALI PSU: Corsair AX1200.Gold
    Case iTek.King580 .
    Windows 7 prof. 32bit ... .................. I wanted to put the 64bit but do not tell me everything I know .. I was wrong
    very happy with this purchase even though I plucked.
    I hope who this pc like at all...

Italian man 52y . and many sacrifice....
    for these purchases, but I'm satisfied .. I would of course try to learn from you and learn how to make better use of these monsters.
    Thank you all and I hope to read.

New ROGer Array

Hey Guys
    Just got a Maximus V Extreme and thought i'd come here for tips and tricks

Welcome to the forums! There are plenty of Mobo gurus on here, just ask away in the Maximus section of the forum. On that side of things, I personally can't help, but there are plenty of capable people who have lots of tricks and tips to share. @HiViz comes to mind as one. Oh, and if you feel up to answering a question or just providing a thought, answer away! We need the entire community to help!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array Area 66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joeneren View Post
    Hey Guys
    Just got a Maximus V Extreme and thought i'd come here for tips and tricks
    Hi welcome, it's the place to come, this forum is a real + for Asus ROG customers.

ROG Member Array

New to RoG

Hey guys! I'm Building a new RoG system based on the Maximus V Gene and a i7-3770k.
    That's moving up from a Asus M4A87TD-Evo with a PhenomII 1090T (which wouldn't OC for beans.)

I wasn't specifically interested in the MiniATX form, but it had all the features I wanted and none I didn't, so who cares if it's in a full sized tower? I'm doing MMO Gaming and 2D and 3D graphics on it, so I went with the i7 as opposed to a pure gaming setup with the i5. I'm hoping to OC to a modest 4.5 with air cooling.

Here's what the system will look like when all the parts get here:

Motherboard: Z77 Maximus V Gene
    CPU: i7-3770k
    Video: GTX 660ti (OC)
    Ram: 2x8GB Gskill Sniper 1866 cl9
    PSU: XFX Pro 750w
    SSD: Samsung 840 256GB
    HD: 1TB WD Black Sata3

It's not extreme, but hopefully a powerful and balanced system that can hold up for a few years.

I really like the wallpapers I saw posted here. Are there any submission guildelines, or clean ROG logo materials to start from?

Take something off the website, I'd say. Most of the people around here have a generous view of copyright, so they release it for everyone's benefit. Just if you use something, give credit where its due. Welcome, @Cjdean!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Merc88

Just got an Asus G75 laptop nice machine

Old 60 years old.

Play WWiionline and World of Tanks when I travel and stay in hotels (Marriott)

Long time gamer back to when the internet was Genie and you played on black and white laptops on a 4200 baud modem. It costs per hour and you better not fall asleep or you would get a 200 dollar credit card bill for internet time. Then, AOL went unlimited and Air Warrior was on AOl. That was good. Been through many machine, some I've build some I've bought. I have owned Alienware, Voodoo Omens (2), Origin, and XPS stuff. I must say I am excited about this ASUS machine. Rally big for traveling let me tell you, but wow its really fun. I got the model that does 3D as well for movies in the hotel. I might be old, but my wife and I chose not to have children, thinking the cost benefit analysis was poor......LOL. Therefore I have had money for toys. I like cars and have a few a well...

Currently looking for a travel case for the G75, my other ones don't fit it, I used 15" prior to this 17".

Glad to be here. Will visit often and comment.

Merc88

ROG Guru: White Belt Array FalloutBoy PC Specs
    FalloutBoy PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751JY-T7042H
    MotherboardROG Zenith Extreme Alpha
    ProcessorAMD 2950X
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW64GX4M4C3200C16W
    Graphics Card #1Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Extreme 11Gb
    Sound CardInbuilt
    MonitorViewsonic XG-2703-GS
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 1 Tb
    Storage #2Raid 6 Array 8 x 4 Tb SAS III on a 9361-8i
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-U14S TR4 Edition with two AF15s
    CaseXigmatek Elysium Super Tower
    Power SupplySilverstone Strider ST-1500
    Keyboard Hyper X Alloy Elite RGB
    Mouse Razor Chroma Deathadder
    Headset Hyper X Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Playmax
    Headset/Speakers Creative Labs 2.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit 1903
    Network RouterFritzbox 7490

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chasse ( pronounced Chaz ) Court, I am not the kind of guy that anyone would expect to be a computer enthusiast, I'm not the thin weedy glasses wearing type - being 6'5" tall and 4'8" across the shoulders - yup I'm the big boy of computing.

My Current ROG systems are:
    G75VX-4077 which I am about to upgrade to 32G.
    Maximus IV-Extreme Z running a 2600K with 16G of ram and 12TB HDD space, 1x120G SSD, 1x1TB, 4x2TB RAID on a LSI SAS controller and 3G on USB3, two EVGA GTX 580s with 3G Ram Each running in SLI in a Xigmatek Elysium Case, one 36 and two 28" monitors, LG BD-XL blu ray writer, OS Windows 7 and Windows 8 Pro
    Striker II Extreme with Quad core 9450 and 4G ram 2x500G HDD, 2xASUS 1GB EN8800GT, ASUS DVD Writer in an ICute Super18 running Vista Ultimate.
    My claims to fame, I was born 2'3 1/2" tall and weighed in at 12lb 7oz, I have been hit at speed by a 12 tonne truck and did more damage to the truck than it did me.

I am 43 years old and built my first computer with a soldering Iron at the age of 6 and went on to become a Senior operator for a Payroll company, An administrator for bank security for an alarm company and a computer tech support agent for a national clothing retail chain.

My first non self built computer was the Sinclair ZX-81 with 16K ram expansion pack - Oh how things have changed.

I like gaming (owning almost all the games available on steam) and many of those from other DCP's) and programming and hardware and am a Videophile, specifically around SCI-FI movies and TV Series.

I also have a Greater Sulfur Crested Cockatoo called Miss Tris. (Mistress) and four cats.

Nice to meet you all.
    Falloutboy.
    Last edited by FalloutBoy; 01-10-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: repeated myself

Hi
    New to RoG. I'm not a hardcore gamer, bought G75VX to match my Nikon D800 demands

Rockford
    Welcome aboard

Page 96 of 387 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast