Page 331 of 360 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3600
    New ROGer Array dalerafferty PC Specs
    dalerafferty PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP G62 AMD chipset
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR 16GB (2 x 8GB)Kit Model Model CMD16GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GAMING iCX
    Sound CardOn Board
    MonitorASUS VG248(Digital)
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 850 PRO
    Storage #2WD Black 2TB WD2003FZEX
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i Extreme Performance Water cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series 270R
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR 80+ GOLD 750W
    Keyboard Corsair K55
    Mouse Logitech G703
    Headset Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones
    Mouse Pad Sheraton Falls Niagara Fall NON CHARGING lol
    Headset/Speakers Genius 3 drivers per cabinet
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64x
    Network RouterHard wired

Hello Dale Happy to be apart of the ROG Forum

Hi Thank you for excepting me to ROG Forums. My Name is Dale I am 58 and live in Ohio. I managed to fry my ROG Maximus 10 WIFI motherboard. Sent it back for warranty repair and received a refurbished one . After getting it back I installed all the hardware to find out The CPU was toast as well. Intel didn't have any i7-8700k
    In stock. So they sent me a $409 check FED-EX 2nd day. So when they told me that I just bought a new one. Unfortunately I ordered a i7-8700 non unlocked
    I guess it's a good thing. I won't be frying this one...lol I used some setting from a youtube channel for a 5.4 Ghz overclock. Same AIO cooler and memory I had. Had it to 5.3Ghz stable when I got it in November 2017. I fell asleep while I was benching it. When I woke up she was well done. I have been building PC's since the Windows 3'11 for work groups. I have some VPN bench mark results for Tunnel Bear VPN Nord VPN And buy far the more expensive EXPRESSVPN. No comparison EXPRESS VPN 25% faster than NORD VPN I just need to find out where to post them. Any advise is welcome. I would hate to get booted on my 2nd Day.
    Thank you all for allowing me to become a member of the ROG Forum

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by dalerafferty View Post
    Hi Thank you for excepting me to ROG Forums. My Name is Dale I am 58 and live in Ohio. I managed to fry my ROG Maximus 10 WIFI motherboard. Sent it back for warranty repair and received a refurbished one . After getting it back I installed all the hardware to find out The CPU was toast as well. Intel didn't have any i7-8700k
    In stock. So they sent me a $409 check FED-EX 2nd day. So when they told me that I just bought a new one. Unfortunately I ordered a i7-8700 non unlocked
    I guess it's a good thing. I won't be frying this one...lol I used some setting from a youtube channel for a 5.4 Ghz overclock. Same AIO cooler and memory I had. Had it to 5.3Ghz stable when I got it in November 2017. I fell asleep while I was benching it. When I woke up she was well done. I have been building PC's since the Windows 3'11 for work groups. I have some VPN bench mark results for Tunnel Bear VPN Nord VPN And buy far the more expensive EXPRESSVPN. No comparison EXPRESS VPN 25% faster than NORD VPN I just need to find out where to post them. Any advise is welcome. I would hate to get booted on my 2nd Day.
    Thank you all for allowing me to become a member of the ROG Forum
    Some people have discussed this in the wifi router section and might be interested. However performance can vary depending on multiple variables so be careful not to assume too much.

As long as you aren't advertising, posting referral links, etc. I won't ban you.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

New ROGer Array dalerafferty PC Specs
    dalerafferty PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP G62 AMD chipset
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake
    Memory (part number)CORSAIR 16GB (2 x 8GB)Kit Model Model CMD16GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GAMING iCX
    Sound CardOn Board
    MonitorASUS VG248(Digital)
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 850 PRO
    Storage #2WD Black 2TB WD2003FZEX
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110i Extreme Performance Water cooler
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series 270R
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR 80+ GOLD 750W
    Keyboard Corsair K55
    Mouse Logitech G703
    Headset Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones
    Mouse Pad Sheraton Falls Niagara Fall NON CHARGING lol
    Headset/Speakers Genius 3 drivers per cabinet
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64x
    Network RouterHard wired

Just reviewing what I paid to find out.

ROG Member Array Zyperious PC Specs
    Zyperious PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix x470-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 2600
    Memory (part number)CMW16GX4M2D3000C16
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE
    Storage #1Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage #22T Seagate Barracuda
    CPU CoolerCoolmaster Hyper 212 RGB Black edition
    CaseCooler Master - MasterCase H500 ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyEVGA 500 BR
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2
    Mouse Corsair Glaive
    OS Windows 10

Heelllooo!

I go by Zyperious online (Zye for short) and finally built a PC after wanting to for so long!

Bit of background info
    Currently work at a mechanics short getting my certs, have a soon to be wife who i share this computer with, and I want to learn more about tech as I really don't understand as much as I would like.

I'll be looking around the forums soon and seeing if I can fix a problem I started experiencing and if not expect to see me post something soon.

Thanks for having me!
    -Zye

New ROGer Array

Hello , I am a robot named James because i was forced to check the box. aka Xander

I generally don't follow directions very well but I do if its something I enjoy. So, hi, hello, salutations, greetings, and wassuup.

Computers have been in my life since grade school and will be in my life till the day I die, unless computers become so smart that I don't have to.

This all started out with me being told no, stop that, and don't touch. Because it's always yes, it never stops, and all I want to do is touch it, tweek it, and make it run faster. It was crawling, walking, running, bikes, motorcycles, cars, stereos, amplifiers, games, consoles, pc, and then R.O.G. came into my life. Sadly it came at a time that I was sick so I wasn't able to play with it like I can now. But after the surgery I was a bit out of sorts, if you catch my meaning. I had a double lung transplant surgery that didn't go as planned. I was in a coma for the first 57 days of the recovery and woke up unable to move anything at all. I worked very hard to get back.

It was games, freaking games that got me into doing more. Had a game that could be modded and a friend of mine knew how. He showed me how and I was off and now i'm here with all you fine people of the world. I will Answer any "Q's".

ROG Member Array

Hey, everyone

I'm Sergio, from Portugal, and beeing my self a complete noob in OC procedures I came here to learn and try to fix a a few issues I'm having lately with my system, hopefuly It can help others with the same problems.

Cheers

New ROGer Array

hello and help please

Hi I am Dennis, 57 and have built a few asus systems, currently having problems with my asus crosshair formula iii, the lcd post stopped shoing, I only run windows 10 pro 64 bit, this on has 16 gb ram AMD 3.9 gb processer etc, as well only the first two ram slots read anything, I have switched ram around and even bought a new 32 gig set, do I need a bios flash for this to remotely run what the specs say, and last can I run the suite and are there driver updates for windows 10 64 bit?

New ROGer Array

Smile Hi! Everyone.

I'm Sandeepan Banerjee. I'm a CS student and programmer & also a developer. I love to play a pc game.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ottoyu34 View Post
    Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
    My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
    Let me introduce my self First my name is Peter I am retired. I am new to forums I am new to gaming. I have watched my grandchildren play games on my old Del. I have now well a year ago now bought a second user ASUS ROG G750JM I have upgraded the ram and SSD and have downloaded about eight games. Being retired is quite boring after being a superintendent /manager so I now into gaming. Well that sums me up.

ROG Member Array

Hello
    I am an elderly average user with a z 390 board and would like to speak with people who have time and patience to help me maneuver through my EUFI settings. For example I would like to move from legacy with no secure boot to secure boot. I am not at all familiar with the setting but if I spend a bit of time learning I would greatly benefit.
    Thank you for listening.
    Peter

Page 331 of 360 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 ... LastLast