Page 143 of 351 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3505
    New ROGer Array

HI my online name's Sanguinius, I'm an old git gamer, well if you can call 39 an old Git then I guess thats what I am. I'm into gaming, and graphics. I've been gaming practically all my life, from the Atari 2600 then the sega master system, and so on. I wont bore you guys with my history of games consoles, but I look forward to being on the forums, especially as I'm aiming to build a tribute pc for the memory of my son Nathan Scott ( AKA bruiser )

Welcome one, welcome all! Glad to see more builders and ROG owners here!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Member Array

My first post on the ROG forums.

I've been rocking the P8P67 motherboard for a while now. I just picked up a Maximus V Extreme for my upgrade/rebuild along with a new Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (White) case. Planning on putting it together this weekend.

I'm a long time enthusiast just getting into hard core overclocking and benchmarking.

Specs on the build this weekend are:

Mobo: ASUS Maximus V Extreme
    CPU: Core i7-2600K
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
    Case: Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (White)
    PSU: Antec 900 HCG
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 (16GB)
    SSD: Intel 520 series (180GB)
    GPU: EVGA GTX 570 HD SuperClocked
    Optical Drive: LG Super-Multi Blu-Ray/HD-DVD

GPU is the next upgrade to the system with an EVGA GTX 770 SC on order.

My next build is going to be for my wife and will be from the ground up. I am shooting for a small form factor based on the Maximus VI Impact inside a Corsair 250D. She does a lot of work with Photoshop CS, graphics design, website development, etc. I just like to PLAY!

Anyway, I am looking forward to being a part of the community and learning all I can about pushing my builds to the limit, optimizing, benchmarking, etc.

New ROGer Array

hola me llamo diego.me interesa. aprender...

ROG Member Array Scribblar PC Specs
    Scribblar PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair V Formula Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-8 9370
    Graphics Card #1R9 290 O.C Tri-X
    Graphics Card #2R9 290
    Graphics Card #3R9 290
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 850

Hey guys , My names Nino. I live in Canada. I just recently upgraded my Crosshair V / X6 Phenom II setup to the - Fx8 / Corsshair V Formula Z. I look forward to chatting with the rest of you and helping to build the community.

Cheers

ROG Member Array

Alo guys

Just bought a gx750jw lappy last week. These are without doubt sick sick machines. Great forums here, helping me to gather info for restoring laptop to factory state. Looking forward to time spent here

btw, chrome throws up this message when opening this thread in browser (something for mods to look at maybe):
    Danger: Malware Ahead!
    Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on rog.asus.com.
    Content from www.asusrog.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
    cheers
    j

ROG Member Array

Hi my user name is Djboob66 i also go by the name every one calls me is boobs as my last name is Booby yes i know lol
    im new to the build scene just built my first gaming hope to learn some new things here
    pc/ water cooled h100i push pull / hero MB /i7 /16gb ram/ asus gtx770 / 27" Asus screen
    thanks

Welcome one and all, to ROG. Good to see so many new members.

Welcome all, glad to see so many newcomers here!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Member Array

Hello everybody,

My name is Nuno Almeida and i from Portugal. I'm an rog fan and now i just so close to be an rog member. It's a question of time
    I want learn with you and help this community.

Cheers

Page 143 of 351 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast