Page 294 of 379 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3784
    ROG Member Array

Hey everyone. I'm a long time ASUS user. Running a STRIX Z370-E board. Signed up so I can be apart of the community.

New ROGer Array

Présentation

Bonjour voilà je me présente Évelyne 23 ans de Belgique je travaille dans le bâtiment en tant que Masson je vis dans la région liégeoise et je suis un petit débutant sur ce site mais j'ai quand même lui la charte donc je me présente comme demander je suis ici pour un problème de carte graphique acheter d'occasion une GTX 980 TI Strix voilà j'espère que ma présentation sera bonne et vive les frites pour tous les Belges

ROG Junior Member Array Master_beta PC Specs
    Master_beta PC Specs
    MotherboardZ370-f strix mobo
    ProcessorI5 8600k
    Memory (part number)16gb g.skill trident 2×8gb, 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1Gtx 1080 strix advanced edition
    MonitorSwift PG27A
    Storage #1250gb 960 evo ssd m.2
    Storage #2500gb 860 evo ssd
    CPU Coolergammaxx rgb cpu fan cooler
    Casedark tower pro 700
    Power Supplypure power 10 cm 600w
    Keyboard Asus rog claymore
    Mouse Asus pugio
    Headset Razer man'O'war v2
    Mouse Pad Hyper x extra large
    Headset/Speakers Sound blaster X
    OS Windows 10 64bit
    Accessory #1 RGB
    Accessory #2 R G B
    Accessory #3 RG F*CKING B

Hello everyone!

My names jake! But you can call me Master_beta
    (Great name i know) im an aspiring computer designer/builder, and currently work as an apprentice electrician
    Im keen to meet some people that have similar interests, have some sick convos, play some games, swap ideas
    Im a massive fan of rgb, but who isnt 0_o am i right? 👋🏼

ROG Enthusiast Array ddt000 PC Specs
    ddt000 PC Specs
    MotherboardStrix Z390-H
    Processor9th Gen i7-9700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 1050Ti SC
    Sound Cardno
    MonitorSamsung Syncmaster BX2331
    Storage #1Samsung 840 EVO 250gb
    Storage #2Samsung 840 EVO 120gb
    CPU CoolerCorsair H80i v2
    CaseCorsair Carbide 100R
    Power SupplyCorsair RMx750x
    Keyboard Logitech K750
    Mouse Logitech Marathon M705
    Headset no
    Mouse Pad hell no
    Headset/Speakers Edifier Exclaim
    OS Win10 Pro 64
    Network RouterASUS RT N66U
    Accessory #1 LiteOn CD/DVD writer
    Accessory #2 Samsung Blu-Ray player
    Accessory #3 Noctua case fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alex0915 View Post
    Sorry for your bad experience, I'm a new ASUS customer and Portatech is doing my build for me with the Ryzen 7 2700X CPU and Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming Motherboard. My question is that I have the original build of Windows 10 Home (32/64bit version) on a USB 3 flash drive that I bought from a physical Best Buy store here in New York back in 2016. I had never used it and it just sat there until I decided to get a new build. It has the Certificate of Authenticity on the box and inside there's the Booklet and the Key and the USB 3 flash drive, the only thing is it's labeled "Puerto Rico" on the box but it also says English, so should this early build of Windows 10 Home work fine on my system and once I install it on my Samsung 970 EVO NVMe drive I can just go to the MS website and download the latest build? I called MS and they told me it should work but I wanted to make sure, or else I could just have Portatech install the latest build and pay an extra 100. But then the version I bought back in 2016 for 120 would have been wasted. MS also told me that as an alternative I could download the latest build of Win 10 Home on my laptop and save it to a newly formatted SD disk and run it on my new build. What should I do? I'm leaning towards just using my early version of Win 10 Home and updating to the latest build after it's installed and thereby saving $100 and not wasting the Win 10 Home I bought in 2016 for $120. Portatech told me that either way my build will be fully tested for stability, compatibility and temps and will be fully burned in. What should I do? Thanks!
    Should be fine. You may or may not get to auto-authorize the OS. Worst case scenario is you have to call MS and get a customer service person to manually authorize. Its not terrible. But yes, download the latest Win10 Home build to install.

New ROGer Array

Hello guys, my names Jesus. I just bought my very first gaming pc, coming from consoles. I love video gamws and now I see why all you guys always brag about the pc master race 😛 it's awesome!!

Rockford
    Welcome to the community. ))

New ROGer Array

Hi. My name is Ninoslav and I'm from Croatia with my brand new ROG STRIX Z370-G mobo.

New ROGer Array

Red face Introducing my self

Hi i'm Yagami.
    I'm a Web developer i live in Saint Petersburg (Russia). I use the ROGGL553VD for programing and i like it.
    But i don't know how to config it correctly. for exemple in the ROG center i see that the CPU print 0Mhz and 0C but the GPU print 608Mhz and 47C. it's cool if you can help me.

Regards.

New ROGer Array

Hi

Hello, im new to the Rog community but an old time Asus consumer of a decade now after the quality product Asus P6T deluxe in 2008. After that i realized through dozens of products that Asus delivers on quality over and over again. I love hardware and games(Heavy guns), worked as an electrician within electronics for about 2 decades, mainly network setups in offices. Currently a physiotherapist and running enthusiast, which might be a weird combo in most peoples eyes. There is a small line there if you noticed. I like diagnosing, pushing the limits and repairing. Recently realized that this runs in the family. I like arguing and be proving wrong too, so hope to see you in some quality discussion in hardware where we both learn things

New ROGer Array

Hi All!

Sup folks, new forum member here, new to ROG but old ASUS customer. Mid 30's, married and with 2 kids. Build my new PC like a week ago, rocking 1080ti strix OC, 32 gigs of hyperX (that ram is not fully compatible with Aura which made me mad), 512gig 970 PRO, couple TB of Seagate storage, 8700k clocked to 5 ghz on synced cores with AIO Water, all on ROG Hero WiFI (cuz my store ran out of Code -_-). Waiting for my 8 Vegas X7 fans to come in and hopefully work nicely with AURA. Coming back from my older ASUS components and discovering ROG with it's amenities was really pleasant feeling.

Page 294 of 379 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 ... LastLast