Page 323 of 386 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3854

Hi everyone! I'm Giacomo, 27 years old from Italy!

New ROGer Array

Hi!

Hello. My name is Paul, I'm a 56 year old Aussie living in Michigan. I just bought an older G20AJ (Craigslist, $200) and am loving it.

New ROGer Array

I'm Marlon aka saturatedfat. Gamer from east coast.

ROG Junior Member Array Boondoggle PC Specs
    Boondoggle PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Extreme
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-4133C17Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti
    Graphics Card #2GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980Ti
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 1TB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 860 Pro Series 1TB
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello everyone, need a Moderators help

Hello everyone,
    There seems to be no other way to get help as I cannot get help without activating my account so I am posting here. No idea what is going on but I cannot start a new thread despite the permissions saying that I can start a new thread. When I go to start a new thread it sends me to account actvation when I follow thw actvation prosses it says acvation failed. "Update Fail,Please try again in fews times later. Thank you!。" How can an accout be active and not active at the same time?

New ROGer Array

Dad trying to get Techy with his Son... First Gaming Build

Dad turned wannabe Computer builder here.

So my 12 year old son saved up quite a bit of money and I thought oh what a great idea, we'll build a computer together. I pitched in some, we spent hours watching Youtube videos, and felt comfortable enough poking around and building the parts list at partspicker.com and now we're in the middle of it, I've got some issues I'll post in the right place but hopefully we'll get this thing done soon.

Its been a great experience, but I'm afraid, this non-techy may be a little over his head...

Here is the Build...

MoBo - Asus Prime 450 M-A/CSM
    CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
    GPU - PowerColor Radeon RX580 8GBD5-3DH/OC
    PSU - EVGA 550 B3
    HD - Samsung 860 EVO 500 gb Sata M.2
    Ram - G Skills F4-3000C16D-16GISB, DDR4-3000 CL 16-18-18-38
    Case - Phanteks - P350X PH-EC350PTG_DBK Case.

We added a 3 more fans and an LED strip, it should look cool if we can get it to work.

New ROGer Array

Hello everyone

Hi, i am matias, 33 years old, from argentina. recently buy a laptop g751jl. i just repaste and have really nice low temps.
    i am looking for some advices for oc this laptop. ty

New ROGer Array

I'm so happy to be part of this community

Hello guys, so yeah that's me, I've recently bought an Asus strix gl703ge so i think I can consider myself to be part of this community. See you around

ROG Member Array Richd1963 PC Specs
    Richd1963 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Home build.
    MotherboardASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO WiFi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7. 2700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill, F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Strix Asus ROG GeForce 1060-O6G Gaming
    Graphics Card #2N/A
    Graphics Card #3N/A
    Graphics Card #4N/A
    Sound CardUsing Mobo sound
    MonitorSamsung 32" # U32J59OUQN
    Storage #1M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3X4 SSD 960 GB
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 500GB
    CPU CoolerStock AMD Wraith Prism Cooler fan and heatsink
    CaseCorsair 760T
    Power SupplyCorsair RM 850X
    Keyboard Logitech G 613
    Mouse Corsair Dark core RGB
    Headset Corsair Void Pro RGB
    Mouse Pad Gigabyte Aorus RGB Gaming Mouse Pad
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z625 2.1 Speaker system
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
    Network RouterAT&T
    Accessory #1 Graphics card support bracket / "UP HERE" purchased on Amazon
    Accessory #2 WD Black WD100TFALS 1 TB SATA drive
    Accessory #3 Samsung MDISC DVD Super writemaster Optic drive

Smile Well, howdy.

You might have guessed, my name is Richard. I am here in not so sunny at the moment Southern California. I just recently got back into playing with my PC. I used to game back in the days of "Half Life" LMAO. I bought my first Pentium 3 so many years ago it's crazy. I crashed it after a year or two then eventually went to a PC / electronics show down in Pomona and bought a PC from one of the vendors there. I literally stood there while he assembled it right before my very eyes. Well, ever since then I have been building my own.
    My background is in maintenance, repair and construction. I have worked in the automotive field as a profession as well as a hobby. My career profession was a Waterworks mechanic here in LA for Department of Water and Power which I have been retired from now for a year. I served the City for 31 years. My time now (laugh,laugh). Anyhow I love tinkering and stuff like that as well as offroading, motorcycling (have my own fleet of toys), fishing, shooting, and things of the like. I put together a desktop PC awhile back and still have a few dinosaur systems just getting old and dusty here in my garage.
    After finishing up this last one I had a friend over and he enlisted my assembly skills to put something together for him. Well to make a long story even longer, I am still waiting for his CPU, otherwise I am ready to get it together. I invited him over to assist with it so he can see it's not magic. LOL
    While I was researching his stuff, I got the BUG and decided I was going to try my hand at a gaming machine. That's what ended me up here. I just need to pick out a graphics card. My Mobo is arriving sometime today Fed Ex, so I have to wait by for the delivery guy. I have an AMD Ryzen 7 2700x sitting on my desk waiting for a:
    ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)
    AMD X470 ATX Gaming motherboard with M.2 heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 3600MHz, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.1 Gen 2
    (Sorry, I cut and paste a lot)

WIth that being said, I still am looking at cases, I like them big and roomy. I have been looking at full towers and even doubles. Here are two of the units I have set to further research:
    CORSAIR GRAPHITE 780T Full-Tower Case- Black
    Thermaltake Core X9 Black Edition E-ATX Stackable Tt LCS Certified Cube Computer Chassis

I won't go into the smaller details unless someone requests. I will say I am considering for graphics a ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060 OC edition 6GB , or the GTX 1070. I have been reading off and on about graphics cards for 2 days. I just get more frustrated as I research. I really only wan't to spend around 4 bills (give or take) I haven't played any games for years and back when I did, I had to stop because I was getting sick (nauseated) after an hour or 4. LOL
    I don't initially plan or think that I will have to liquid cool anything in the case, but it'll all depend on how much I can handle the games of today. My last game was some Ghost Recon somewhere around the third version. I have some games that are like new as I never really played them.
    I am hoping to get ahold of "Death Stranding" but it looks like I may be still in for a wait. In the meantime, I will look for something to play.
    Well, I could talk all day. If anyone out there reads this and has any recommendations for games, Graphics cards or just general advice, I'll be around. I'm sure I already bored the ++++ out of most of ya!

Oh yeah, I am a lot ADHD and a little OCD.
    Thanks for having me aboard.
    Semper fi,
    RIchard

ROG Junior Member Array

Hello i am nadrei and am hoping to find solutions and help find them in the rog forums

New ROGer Array

Hello im italian and I love ASUS ROG products! I mainly use my pc to play videogames.
    I would like to start a new thread but when i try it says "insert your email to reactivate the account"..no idea why!

Page 323 of 386 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast