Page 75 of 390 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Lee.

My name is Lee. I just got my first ever Asus G74Sx-BBK8.
    I'm a newbie to this new laptop. I've never tried Overclocking my laptop yet but I'd love to try. I'm not a serious gamer but I do play some games - NFS The Run, Counter Strike.
    It's nice to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by lenehan View Post
    Welcome, I dont think you can change it. Cheers.
    Actually, if you tell me what you want to be called (i.e. "Zygo can Edit UserNames" ) I will do it ... if it isn't crude, offensive, or something related. Oh, and I won't do it if it makes you look like a spammer. That is for your safety, not mine.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Gamer Afflicted Addict Array TwistedKarma's Avatar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 NEW NAME.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	352.1 KB 
ID:	12101
    Last edited by TwistedKarma; 09-28-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Welcome @TwistedKarma!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!

ROG Member Array

Hi everyone - I found out about this forum from the water cooled competition being run. I would like to submit my rig but it would appear i cant log in until my post count is up?!

So without spamming, I am trying to browse the forums and contribute

All the best!

New ROGer Array

Owner Top-End Computers & mods

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Tim and I live in Camarillo CA. I have been building computers as a hobbies for over 30 years.
    so I finally decided to start my own company. Top-End Computers and Mods, also located in Camarillo CA.
    I'm a new company and I am in the process of setting up my web and advertisements. I do PC repair. Howeveer my specialization is in building Mods. I have three units. My mod one is a Rampage Extreme iv M.B. Intel i7 3690x Three E.V.G.A. GTX690 w/4.2 Gb. 4 WD 1TB HDD running a RAID0 w/120GB SSD. Cooling is liquid Twin fan rad, 64Gb RAM Corsair Vengance at 1600 MHz with three surround asus 27" DMI. I have discovered that the tweak for OC is a tiring process to balance all the different settings to have the system perfoHrm with good stability. However, I need to push it to the Max to understand any potential failures or issues inherent with my set up. I am also needing better understanding of these settings. I am hoping that someone can direct me to get as musch info ont this board as possible. As well as my two other Mods as follows.
    Crosshair with AMD 2180 CPU, 32 Gb Corsair Vengenance 1600 MHz Ram, Two EVGA 570 sli and 2 WD veloceraptor HDD at 1TB RAID0. MOD lll is a Sabertooth X79 with intel i7 3690k, 32 Gb Corsair Vengance at 1600Mhz. Single EVGA GTX 580.
    TWO WD Black Cavair 1TB RAID0. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, TD

Quote Originally Posted by bdigital View Post
    Hi everyone - I found out about this forum from the water cooled competition being run. I would like to submit my rig but it would appear i cant log in until my post count is up?!

So without spamming, I am trying to browse the forums and contribute

All the best!
    Thank you! Glad that you joined - and really appreciate not spamming! Then again, could you spam just a little ... otherwise I'm out of a job

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Hello to all new members, not sure what the current situation is with regard to posting, but for sure the spammers are managing to post and start threads. I should know I have killed a couple this morning.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Gamer Afflicted Addict Array TwistedKarma's Avatar

nemaidonly

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post
    Welcome @TwistedKarma!

Hospitality well recieved Zyrgo! Thanks Much!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Jstn's Avatar

Hey guys,

My name is Justin and I'm from Waterloo, Ontario (close to Toronto). I have been a PC addict ever since I got my first one when I was 8 years old and have experimented and learned atleast a little bit about almost every program you could imagine... Photoshop (one of my strong suits) to Maya 3D and Sony Vegas... I picked up a lot of skills along the years but have never mastered one thing in particular.

My most recent build (which you can see in my signature link) was my first build ever.. All these years of computer experience and it had always been on retail rigs, regardless of knowing that you could build one better for cheaper. I kid not.. I know that atleast the past 2 of those retail rigs had ASUS motherboards and they never died! I passed one down to my friend and he gamed on it until it couldn't run anything people play anymore

Anyways... back to the point! anything software related or Windows related I had been a whiz at but was always terrified of playing with hardware components!

This is my new addiction.. I can't get enough! Reviews, Blogs, Forums.... I love... Hardware!!!!

I am 23 years old and I am a successful owner of my own renovation company. My father was/is a contractor with over 40 years of experience and a jack of all trades, I learned everything I know from him. I've always been good at construction, always enjoyed having the knowledge and seeing the outcome of a job well done but it has never been my passion. I pick up and learn everything quickly, that has never been my problem.

I would like to attend college locally to become a Computer Hardware Engineer and I am making plans to pursue this but I am currently finding it hard to juggle paying a mortgage, working full time and throwing taking a full time course on top of that. I work very hard physically and it's not something I want to do for the rest of my life. Life's rough, just another sob story for you guys

I love ASUS... ASUS, ASUS, ASUS! I've always been very loyal to brands and companies I truly respect.. In most cases it is a smaller company and I love to support the underdogs but when it comes to most technology I know where to put my money! I love how involved ASUS gets with the community and actually implements programs such as ROG to build a community!

I'm glad to be here guys and hope you've enjoyed my life story

Page 75 of 390 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast