Page 288 of 348 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3471
    ROG Member Array

Hello and where am I?

First, a test to see if really have access. If you can see this, I guess I do!

Second, a check to see if I am in the right place. I used to belong to the VIP forum but apparently that is no longer with us. Trying to access it eventually got me here. My confusion is, this whole site seems to focus on gaming, a topic in which I have little interest! I have an Asus AC88U wireless router. Is this where I go to discuss that and ask questions?

Anyway, Hello!

New ROGer Array

Hi guys
    Im The Hound (not so hardcore GoT fan haha) and im new to this forum. Im just a beginner in terms of computer techs so dont expect a lot from me and hope one day you guys can help me figure some things out ( or maybe vice versa). See u around!

ROG Member Array

Hang'n in there

Xombie here. Hello to all fellow gamers. I'm here in the forums for the first time but been a fan of ASUS since the first Maximus Formula, my first build for myself (I built two computers for my sister prior to mine) Number two build was/is the ASUS Rampage II Extreme (Before sata 6) which I am still using today. I know its old but it runs Far Cry 5 quite nicely. I fell out of gaming for a few years to raise a family. Now my kids are gaming and I have the build bug again. So I jumped in over my head and bought the Maximus X Formula motherboard. A lot of things have changed since my first builds and I have been trying to catch up and been doing a lot of homework. I still might need to call upon you all for some help and pointers (First watercooled rig build) So a big shout out to all and good luck to me?

Join the Republic,
    xombie

ROG Enthusiast Array

Mordorr here:

From old glory days on Celeron 300A, to AMD 2100, AMD2500 M, Q6600 G0 and now AMD Ryzen 2700X, i hope get some new fresh learning about my new rig CH7 from Asus...

Regards from Portugal!

ROG Member Array

Hello people,

my name is Seybi, I am new new here. I knew this forum when i got a problem with my Asus ROG ZEPHYRUS (GX501VIK) whose battery inflated.
    I am from Senegal and i live in Switzerland. I am a big fan of GTA and open-word GTA style games. I like football too (soccer).

Thanks and nice to meet all of yuu here.

(Sorry for my bad english)

ROG Junior Member Array Bigfrog's Avatar

Hello everyone! My name is Chris, and I recently got an Asus G11-DBR5 desktop. I wanted to build a gaming rig, but GPU prices were outrageous at the time so I went ahead and got a pre-built one from Amazon. I'm very happy with the PC, and although it has the same specs as my previous gaming laptop (MSI GE72VR) it outperforms it by a mile. Before the MSI, I had an Asus gaming laptop and a Toshiba one before that. Overall, I was always very happy with Asus products and decided to give it a go again. Thanks for making quality items Asus!

ROG Member Array

Iam new

Quote Originally Posted by ottoyu34 View Post
    Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
    My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
    And scratching my head , needed to piggybck ur post cause i cldnt find any other way of saying Hi..

Wow .. one more time ..like WOW!!

Anyway iam hoping for some help regards certain issues iam having with the intel network driver but now iam more worried than

ever)

Good to be onboard

New ROGer Array

Cool Hello all!

Hi folks,
    Johnny and my build:

Motherboard Prime X299-Deluxe
    CPU Intel i9 - 7980XE
    Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum 2 X 16
    Cooler Antec Kulher 1250
    SSD MusHkin Reactor 1TB
    GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID (x 2) SLI
    PSU X3 1600 watt modular
    case CoolMaster COSMOS 1000

New ROGer Array Weshimulo PC Specs
    Weshimulo PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G752VY 1.0
    Processor2.70 gigahertz Intel Core i7-6820HK
    Memory (part number)32768 Mb (ChannelA-DIMM0, ChannelB-DIMM0)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
    Sound CardNVIDIA High Definition Audio
    MonitorGeneric PnP Monitor (17.1"vis), DELL S2009W [Monitor] (19.9"vis, s/n XX-0W653J-XXXXX-91G-19MS)
    Storage #11511.5 Gb usable
    Storage #2MAT****A BD-CMB UJ172 S [Optical drive]
    Power SupplySADP-230AB D
    Mouse Logitech M325
    OS Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Network RouterBT HomeHub 6

Hello world!

Martin here,

bought a G752VY a year ago, only just got round to joining the forums.
    Would go into detail about my system specs here, but no need - you know where to look.

New ROGer Array

Success! ASUS RAIDR EXPRESS working with Windows 10!

Hey guys, new to the forum here. I came here to let everyone know that I have successfully been able to get the ASUS RAIDR EXPRESS SSD working properly with windows 10 installations.
    My company deals direct with Asus and we buy a lot of their refurbished and excess inventory, we recently bought a few hundred of the 240gb version of these but we were hearing from customers that they don't work with windows 10.
    We did some research and found an instruction set on this site for installing on windows 8, which ended up working perfectly for us with windows 10.
    We made a youtube video walkthrough of how to do this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmnBmIU2TMQ

Page 288 of 348 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 ... LastLast