cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member? Introduce yourself here.

ottoyu34
Level 9
Welcome!

Please introduce yourself and let us know more about you.

Let me start off,
My name is ottoyu34. You can find me in few other forums with the same name. Computers being one of my biggest hobbies. I'm into overclocking (for 24/7),watercooling,system building,gaming,folding,etc.

See you around.
4,151 REPLIES 4,151

martin_metal_88
Level 8
Hi everyone!

I am Martin-Olivier but on the webz people call me martin_metal_88, you can see me on many forum as a pretty active member under the same name! My biggest hobbies is flying aircraft but I spend my time by working in computer so I spend a lot of time on the internet;) I am also pretty good in some other field like photography and of course, aircraft 🙂 You can consult me if you want tu build a new computer since it's a big part of my job I am always up to date on last hardware and I know how to balance a good rig!
I hope you will enjoy talking with me on forum!

Martin
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

im new here, i used to play in consoles videogames until i realize in a friend pc that PC ROCKS videogames, so i build my gaming pc a month ago, my question is how i can show my pc config as almost everyone?

Welcome to this forum friend.

V2-V3
Level 8
Hello there,

My name is Travis Jank, I own a small business mainly focused on retail PC sales and Service, My hobbies are Overclocking, limited gaming, shooting, fly fishing, and lots of tinkering!
Overclocking is a strong passion of mine and has been for about a decade now, Its a good release of life stresses. Nothing like a lil LN2 and GHz to start the weekend!

Retired
Not applicable
Hello, my name is Brian Jang
Obviously you guys know i work for ASUS. I started ripping apart computers since the Intel 386 days. I'm not as OG as the Altair overclockers but i started pretty young for my age. My dad had his own computer and server business and used to always bring old computers home. I would rip them apart and put them back together. They were always a POS and I finally got a P3 500MHZ HP which i soon realized it was a bigger POS. Finally built my first system with brand new parts with a AMD XP2000(later upgraded to XP3200), Abit NF7, and TI4600! Got into the computer business and built computers with various manufactures but always loved ASUS. Gigabyte and Abit just never cut it.

My passion now (or was when i had time) are cars! I left the tech industry for a bit and loved the auto industry! Drifting and Exotics was where its at.
i currently have a AE86, 240sx, and s2k. i also have a LS1 that i have wanted to drop in forever but have no time because of work...

Now I'm back in the tech industry and I plan to fuse the automotive flavor with tech and create something... AWESOME!

Of course computers and technology are a huge part of my life, but I'm also a family guy. I've got a wife, two daughters, and a stepson. The real world keeps me way busier than I'd like, but I always manage to find time for what I love. Sometimes it's the wife, sometimes it's the kids, and sometimes it's the computers.

Brian@ASUS wrote:
Hello, my name is Brian Jang
Obviously you guys know i work for ASUS. I started ripping apart computers since the Intel 386 days. I'm not as OG as the Altair overclockers but i started pretty young for my age. My dad had his own computer and server business and used to always bring old computers home. I would rip them apart and put them back together. They were always a POS and I finally got a P3 500MHZ HP which i soon realized it was a bigger POS. Finally built my first system with brand new parts with a AMD XP2000(later upgraded to XP3200), Abit NF7, and TI4600! Got into the computer business and built computers with various manufactures but always loved ASUS. Gigabyte and Abit just never cut it.

My passion now (or was when i had time) are cars! I left the tech industry for a bit and loved the auto industry! Drifting and Exotics was where its at.
i currently have a AE86, 240sx, and s2k. i also have a LS1 that i have wanted to drop in forever but have no time because of work...

Now I'm back in the tech industry and I plan to fuse the automotive flavor with tech and create something... AWESOME!

I share the same passions of understanding how computers function both hardware/software; however I just need some guidance.

Hi all, Scott here, though my friends nicknamed me Da Vinci. I've been a gamer my whole life and work in IT for a living. I've been in the field for about 8 years now working mainly as a technician. I really love Star Wars and space exploration in general. I've been getting back into playing No Man's Sky and I've recently started to play DCS World a lot. Anything to do with space and aviation I'm generally into. I'm not all that great at case modding, but it's definitely a huge interest of mine. Right now I have a Corsair Crystal 570x with a nebula type theme. Anyhow, I'm really glad to be a part of the Asus ROG community and hope to meet others with like interests!*

Retired
Not applicable
Hello guys! I'm Craig Brugger, and I've got a little computer modding addiction... There's no 12 step cure for what I have. Budgets and sleep be damned, I've got stuff to build. Lol. 😄

Of course computers and technology are a huge part of my life, but I'm also a family guy. I've got a wife, two daughters, and a stepson. The real world keeps me way busier than I'd like, but I always manage to find time for what I love. Sometimes it's the wife, sometimes it's the kids, and sometimes it's the computers.

I also maintain my own site and forums at http://losias.net. It's a community dedicated to small form factor computing. That obviously takes a fair bit of time, but it's something I enjoy. Beyond tech, I enjoy cooking with the wife, music, computer gaming, and carpentry. A little bit of everything I guess! 😄