Page 241 of 391 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3902
    New ROGer Array

Hello Fellow Friends of ROG!

Hey guys! Just bought my Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD!
    You can call me Zyong and I am from Malaysia.
    I am a university student and I am taking Mechanical Engineering.
    I love gaming, my favourite game is Assassin's Creed series.
    Looking forward to explore and enjoy with my new and very first laptop, I would be glad to receive any tips and advises from you guys.
    Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

New ROGer Array

Howzit guys call me dek.Just built a new machine heres the specs I5 7600k asus turbo 8gb asus strix z270f 32gb ddr4 ram,love overclocking it would be great to hear from other overclockers still learning need all the help i can get.

New ROGer Array

Kind of new here

Hi I am new to this forum and I don't usually use forums that much anyways I am Sarah or White Wolf as my friends call me I love gaming and learning new things I am from SC originally born there but raised in MO then Kansas where I have lived since I was 8. I just recently got a RoG computer and its awesome I have never had one before I however have had an HP Compaq, Toshiba, Asus, and now this one the first one went out on me after 6 months maybe less, the other one I had for 5 years before it went out and the Asus I had I gave it back to the place I was buying it from because it was messing up badly and I never did much on it but use the internet (very few websites), listened to music, watched videos on YouTube and Netflix yet it kept crashing and stuff but so far this has only crashed once and I have had it a week as of yesterday and it is perfect for what I need it for. Anyways like I said I am new here and feel free to chat

ROG Enthusiast Array mojo187 PC Specs
    mojo187 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix B350-F
    ProcessorRyzen 5 1600
    Memory (part number)Ripjaws v (f4-2800c15d-16gvr)
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix GTX 1070 08G
    CPU CoolerNZXT x52 Kraken AIO
    CaseNZXT S340 Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair TX550
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow X
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus
    OS Win 10

Hello ROG!

Hi my name is Reza of house Kunjan hail from the mountain steps of Kinabalu on the isle of Borneo. I just recently purchase GTX1070 OC8 strix and looking forward to learn and experience more with everyone. Thanks!

ROG Member Array alexcraig PC Specs
    alexcraig PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell XPS-1702x
    MotherboardMaximus IX Extreme
    ProcessorCore I7 7700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair F4-3200C14D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1ASUS 1080TI
    Sound CardOnboard RealTek
    MonitorTwin Samsungs
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO (2)
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    CPU CoolerCustom FrozenCPU Build
    CaseFractal Design Define XL R2
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1200
    Keyboard Dell USB
    Mouse Glidepoint Touchpad
    Headset Fatality Creative
    Headset/Speakers Fatality Creative
    OS Windows 7
    Network RouterVarious CISCO & NetGear

Greetings All!

My name is alexcraig. Have been building machines for 20+ years; albeit, my last build was around an Intel 6800 Extreme. Thus, is has been awhile.

Just finished building a Maximus IX Extreme with two M.2 ssd's and two Samsung 850 EVO's. The hardware build went smoothly and all is well. However, I am experiencing some software headaches which I will elaborate on in an appropriate forum.

New ROGer Array

Hello

New to ROG. Glad to be here.

New ROGer Array

Hi everyone! I'm Odysseus17 and I'm a new member to this community. I'm looking to purchase my first real gaming laptop after being stuck with a boot-camped MacBook air for waaay too long. I have a decent amount of knowledge about computers but am by no means an expert. I would very much appreciate it if someone could direct me as to where in the forums I should post a request for help picking a laptop. Thanks!

New ROGer Array

Hey

hey guys i'm new here

my name is Sami 31 years old

nice meeting u all

ROG Member Array

Hi all,

I'm ALXHK, an idiot who has thought that ASUS top ROG laptops could be used for professional daily work.

Well, in my case the G752VY i7 4700HQ DDR4 64GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M [edit: 4GB VRAM] not just drives me insane, now I am on the edge of bancruptcy, as I have to spend too much time recovering from the freezes and hardware errors and more importantly - it breaks my otherwise perfect workflow.

How would you like it if during the intense work it just freezes and you cannot do anything??? All 3d renders are lost, prerenders are lost, autosaves makes you to do it again, and again, day after day.

THAT SUCKS, Gentlemen.

For my brutally hard earned USD 2600 plus 64GB RAM plus Samsung 950 Pro M2 plus plus plus... this makes absolutely no sense.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...l=1#post668170

PS Yes, I have awaited 1 day to get my registration confirmed here so that I could share this with the fellow ROG owners or those considering to buy one.

ASUS Guys & Gals, if/when you are reading this, do something.

You are ruining, smashing, devastating ASUS brand, which I have trusted. I am just somebody who has spent significant money AND TIME into your product, which does not make sense for professional use.

You are no longer making the Samurai's swords as you have used before.

PPS I have tried Win10, Win10 Creators Update, Debian 8.5 Jessie with backports for NVMe/NVIDIA support, now Debian 9.0/9.1 Stretch - same result.

HARDWARE CONNECTED

Wacom 27QHD, Pro Pen, EK Remote (USB3 right side, USB-C/Mini-displayport)
    Logitech G502 USB3 wired mouse (USB via Wacom)
    Dell Ultrasharp 24" monitor (HDMI right side)
    Coolermaster SF-17 (USB3 right side)
    APC UPS 1100VA (USB management, surge protection)

OH YES I HAVE TO ADD that I am using ASUS laptops almost exclusively since my first 17" ASUS back into the 2005 (motherboard burned after 2 yrs of 14h 6/7 daily use and replacement was priced at a price about USD 600 less than the price that I have paid for a new laptop). Needless to say that I am severely, absolutely disappointed.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LAPTOP..... When it works.
    Last edited by ALXHK; 08-16-2017 at 11:49 AM. Reason: minor corrections/spellcheck

ROG Member Array

Hello there

Im into gaming since forever.. Name is Ross

Page 241 of 391 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast