CPU CoolerNzxt Kraken Z63
    CaseLian Li PC-011 (Black)
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core
    Headset Razer Nari Ultimate
    Mouse Pad Corsair Gaming MM800 RGB
    OS Win10 Pro 64

What! Up! Everyone. I'm Mike aka EXILE157, I'm from The South Bronx and I've been a gamer since 86' I've gone through many years of gaming on PC, Consoles and Gadgets. I left the rest behind and focused only on PC gaming since 1998. I've learn to build gaming PC, I also fix Desktop and Laptops as aside job.... I've been furloughed due to COVID-19 so I've been more at home on my PC gaming on BF4 and BFV, listening to music and watching movies.

I recently upgraded to a new system, but I've been having issues with (Asus ROG Strix Z490-G Wi-Fi)

I have 64GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB, but For some odd reason DIMM Slot 1 is not allowing me to run the PC, I get that Yellow indicator on the board "Memory Issue" at first I thought it was the memory stick gone bad, but this only happens when I set it on (Slot 1) ??.. I have switched the memories around and its the same problem on (DIMM Slot 1) ? - I'm not even running XMP.

- I run 1 Stick on Slot 2 - No problem.
    - I run 2 Sticks on Slot 2,4 - No problem.
    - I run 3 Sticks on Slot 2,3 and 4 - No problem.

- Slot 1 is the problem...

I cant even update to the latest BIOS v0607 I went through the again the ridiculous steps:
    ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING BIOS 0607
    "1.Improve system performance and stability 2.Improve compatibility with the Intel H10 Optane Module 3.Enhance AI Cooling mechanism
    Before running the USB BIOS Flashback tool, please rename the BIOS file (SZ490G.CAP) using BIOSRenamer."

I run the "BIOSRenamer" I see (SZ490G.CAP) so I copy the CAP file into the root (USB FAT32) go into BIOS - Tool - "EZ Flash 3" I get a message saying SZ490G.CAP is not the proper BIOS?????...So then I go the old way at the back of the Board hit the Flash Button hold it for 3 seconds and nothing happens??... No LED indicator, because it's not doing anything...

I'm getting a bit frustrated that no one seems to be helping with this situation not even from Asus members on this forum.
    *Lian Li PC-011D (Black) *i9-10900K *ROG Strix Z490-G *Nzxt Kraken Z63/Corsair QL Series *Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 *Corsair HX1200i *EVGA GeForce GTX 3080 Ultra FTW3 *Samsung 970 Evo M.2 1TB *Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB *Samsung 840 Evo Series 1TB SSD *Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ *Corsair K70 RGB *Corsair Dark Core *Corsair Gaming MM800 *Corsair ST100 *Razer Nari Ultimate.

New ROGer Array helloimmatt26 PC Specs
    helloimmatt26 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 5600x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3600 PC4-28800
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition
    MonitorASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQl1A
    Storage #1XPG S40G 2TB RGB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 M.2 2280
    Storage #2XPG S40G 512GB RGB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 M.2 2280
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 TT
    CaseThermaltake View 31
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850X
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G602
    Headset Razer Nari Wireless 7.1
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 RGB
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z606 5.1 Surround
    OS Windows 10 Home
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk X8 AC5000
    Accessory #1 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Light Enhancement Kit
    Accessory #2 Corsair ST100 RGB
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake Pacific Radiator PLUS

new member intro

hello everyone,

just joined the forum to learn more about overclocking, water cooling, and how to fix my own issues with my build, hope to get to know everyone here more!

New ROGer Array davidxiao124 PC Specs
    davidxiao124 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix x570-e
    ProcessorRyzen 9 3900x
    Memory (part number)CMW16GX4M2Z3600C18 (times 2, total 32 GB)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra
    MonitorAsus VG248QE
    Storage #11TB SK Hynix Gold S31
    Storage #22TB Seagate Fircuda
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i RGB Platinum
    CaseCorsair Air 540 White
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches)
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 5
    Mouse Pad Aukey extended mouspad
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z623 Speakers
    OS Windows 10 Home

HI

Hi my name is David, I play mostly fps and racing games.

New ROGer Array

Hi, my name is Paul and I have just purchased a new ROG especially for flight simulation. I am new to gaming and senior, maybe very senior in age so setting this up has been a task for me.

I have had a few issues with my new computer and hope that some of the experienced people here can help me out.

I am having issues when starting or waking the computer, it doesn't provide a signal to my monitor, sometimes I have to reboot three times before the monitor comes to life.

The other issue I am having is that the wireless adapter keeps switching off and I have to do a windows repair to get it working again.

If anyone has any advice I would appreciate the help.

I have downloaded the latest drivers for both windows and the GForce RTX2070S, have been a bit frustrated as this is my first gaming computer and am not used to things not working normally.

New ROGer Array

Brazilian, FPS addicted, using Asus since P2B now with TUF B550-plus.

New ROGer Array

New Forum Member

Hi Folks,

I just bought the GT-AX11000 router. I'll be posting a key question relating to OpenVPN Client. It's in the specs but I can't find a reference to the function in the manual.

New ROGer Array

My name is Fabius

Hello everyone my name is Fabius and I am growing up with computers and learned myself to build and write over the past year
    so it was my hobby and did see almost everything like the change of the ATARI, ATARI ZX2600 computer, SONY MSX, Philips,
    Commodore, ZXspectrum, IBM, Apple Tulip, Toshiba before Windows 3.0 was developed!!! So it became my hobby to explore every
    computer and what the possibility where to work and play with there was visual programs like Windows 95/ 98/ 2000/ Millennium/
    XP/ home/ pro/ ultimate/ azure/ Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Home/ Pro/ Enterprise/ Ultimate/ Linux/ Unix IBM OS.

So it was and its still my passion to build and work with. I love it my last biggest project was an heavy Pc with Z87 Extreme11/ac motherboard + 4 NVIDIA Titans + WIFI/ Bluetooth/ Water cooling for the processor/ Intel i7 processor and water cooling for the Titans + 32GB DDR4/ 1TB SSD/ 4TB Sata hard drive and 1500 Watt power supply. For what? Well I was wondering if it could work with heavy Rivit cad programs and a lot of games the best game ever was Ghost Recon Phantom Online
    gaming but unfortunately they stopped and why? nobody now's, the details of the game was outstanding real, there will be never a new game like that!

This time I play the other versions of the Recon Wildlands and the Rainbow Six and the Division and Future Soldier and Metro 33.

So I build/ I play games/ I repair smartphones/ I build websites/ I Photo-shopping 2. That's me my self and I Fabius.

New ROGer Array

Hi All,

Please introduce, my name is Mamang Beck. I just bought the ASUS Strix Scar 15 G532LV. Gotta love this ROG Laptop coming with bundle!
    I am aiming to become a streamer and content game creator with this device, I hope I can make it true!

Keep safe everyone with the current pandemic and stay gaming

New ROGer Array

New member from Sweden

I bought a 2 year old g11cd-k desktop. Was doing installation of Bios.

I was using winflash.. The program said that the bios was compatible. It was downloaded in the download folder and unzipped.. But after initaiting the bios upgrade, not sure what happened.. Now I cannot even get any display from my computer.. All fans start, the cd seems to be running.. BUt not the USB.. I tried reseting the bios but that did not help.. I am really stuck now..

New ROGer Array

Hello from North America !

I am trying to restore an older Asus ROG G751JT-DH-72CA> obtained with 2 missing hdd and SSD....
    Having trouble to install and run new Windows-10 2004ver.... and NV video drivers = the Sysem locks every few minutes to a hault
    Can not move the mouth cursor and unable to open Explorer and browse HTTPS web sites.....It happens repetetively every 2-3 minutes.

Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast