Page 101 of 350 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3495

Welcome to ROG spookie2k, another middle aged gamer, were gaming our way to heaven..

ROG Member Array

Hi I am Ash. I've just purchased a G55VW therefore I'm new to this forum. Bought it mainly for gaming purposes and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Looking forward to getting to know you guys

New ROGer Array

Hi...I'm Ryan aka Brewdog2001. I am a current Rampage II Extreme owner upgrading to a Rampage IV Extreme. Building the new system for gaming and photo/video purposes, and thought it would be good to join this forum since I have collected many tips from it on my new parts purchase already.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array skywalker311's Avatar

Hello everyone, my names is mark and I live in Myrtle Beach S.C. {east coast} and for the last two years I've started getting really heavy into PC gaming. I've always had a gaming consoles and I love them but lately it all about the casual gamer or trying to get the whole family playing. That fine but when I bought my 360 on day one it was for hardcore console gamers. When new games come out for both the consoles and PC
    there is just no comparison. Even when the new PS4 or 720 come out next year compare to a computer it obsolete on day one. It took me awhile to get use to the keyboard and mouse and I still have a little trouble but what great about that is I can use my 360 controller if I need to. I just built my second PC in DEC and now I'm on my third build getting ready to do my first water cooling setup. I love my second computer that I built but I got a chance to sell it to my friend and I can start over now which is great.
    Here a few pictures of my second build that I did. Really my first complete build by myself.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/p1020828ps.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/p1020857k.jpg/
    Phanteks enthoo primo, i7-4770k, ASUS MVIF, 16GB G.Skill Trident X Ram, ASUS 780 Ti DC2O, Samsung 120GB and crucial M500 480gb SSD, 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive, NZXT 850W power supply
    EK Supremacy, EK ASUS MVIF Water Block, EK Monarch Series X4 Ram, EK ASUS 780 Ti DCII, EK 420 Cool Stream Rad, XPSC 240mm RAD,Monsoon Series Two Dual Bay Reservoir, Swiftech MCP655-PWM-Water Pump, Monsoon Compression Fittings & Tubbing, Mayhems Pastel Red with Mayhems ultra pure h20.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Tomislav's Avatar

cheers young skywalker311, your rig looks cool with lights on. for the next one you should really use some green or blue. Unless you're the older skywalker then red is fine I'm sure this Republic likes red though .
    ASUS G75VX
    Win 8, i7-3630QM, 2,4 GHz, GeForce GTX 670MX, 8 GB Ram,120 Gb Samsung 840 SSD+750 Gb HDD

New ROGer Array

Hello, My name is Wes and Im retired Navy Submariner (15years) medically retired .I got my new G46vw Sunday and went searching online about ROG and ended up here. I really don't have much to say right now so........ hope to get to know some of you..

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Wes .. Welcome to ROG .. enjoy .. dont hesitate to ask anything .. or add to a thread ..

Sometimes it takes two or three members to answer the whole question .. every bit helps ..
    Questions always help everyone .. and we find that sometime we didnt know we needed to know that .. but did.

Salute .. your service .. Navy Submariner for 15 years ... special breed friend.

To all above Wes that I may have missed .. my apologies ... and of course Welcome to ROG.c.

Quote Originally Posted by subvetwes View Post
    Hello, My name is Wes and Im retired Navy Submariner (15years) medically retired .I got my new G46vw Sunday and went searching online about ROG and ended up here. I really don't have much to say right now so........ hope to get to know some of you..
    Welcome! Thank you for your service to our country! Feel free to post whenever you think it might help!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Hey guys, my names Nick, and I'm from Michigan. My screen names giga but most games i play the names gigalabesh. As of right now I'm not currently an Asus owner but in about 14 hours I will be. I've been out of the gaming lifestyle for a while now (think 4 years since ANYTHING)but I plan on diving head first back in. Idk how many have heard of it but the last game I played was Ogame and that was online. I fear I'm going to relapse back onto the ocrack because of this other than that rts games are my fix so if anyone has any suggestions on some upcoming games (besides CoH 2 I already can't wait) let me know! Thanks all!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Mankz's Avatar

Hello, Welcome!

Page 101 of 350 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast