Page 102 of 350 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3496
    New ROGer Array

Hey all. Just bought a g46 laptop. I I love it so far. I also got one heck of a deal on it... 535 dollars for a brand new one. I was just wondering if ram is a super easy install on it?

@Giga, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to hearing about your system!

@Ender...'s Game...
    Welcome, did you really get it for $535 in the USA?? Yes, you should just need to remove the backplate to access the RAM.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomorphic View Post

@Ender...'s Game...
    Welcome, did you really get it for $535 in the USA?? Yes, you should just need to remove the backplate to access the RAM.
    Yep. Bought it from a guy on Craigslist. Made sure it wasn't stolen first of course....lol. Best deal I've ever gotten. I'm very pleased with it. Thanks for the info too.

ROG Member Array

Hello All, my name is Smo'\. Gamer guy who appreciate well built PC peripherias and laptops.
    Just bought a G57VX, actually last weekend.
    Currently i'm not so happy, because there is a big chance that the "fresh meat" needs to be sent to RMA.

New ROGer Array

Sup guys and gals. Name is Chris and I've been in the game for a few years now. Always avoided Asus due to stories of the terrible customer support but I decided I would pick up my first Asus ROG board after my terrible experience with my EVGA z77 ftw. Ended out getting a Maximus iv gene-z/gen 3 paired with a binned 2700k for a nice little case mod I'm working on. Hoping that it doesn't let me down as I've heard a lot of good things about the mobo. You may or may not recognize my name from [H] or Evga. Anyways I'm always happy to just talk if anyone get bored.

New ROGer Array

Well lets see, Ive been gaming for almost 18 years now. Of course played Mario on the NES but also old school games like doom,wolfenstien etc. Once computer gaming caught up with consoles ive never looked back. Why spend money on a console that you have to upgrade to a new one every couple years? Besides Computers can do so much more. Besides gaming i just have started looking into overclocking,been too afraid to blow something up but now that i bought a Liquid Cooling Kit (Thermaltake Bigwater 745) i think i start messing around.

New ROGer Array

Hi guys, my name is Andy and I live in yorkshire uk Iam 30 and I work in security. My loves are computers/gaming, overclocking and hunting/ target air rifle shooting. In the next week or two I will be upgrading from sabertooth x58, i7 950 @ 4.4ghz, sli gtx 580, custom watercooling loops to the maximus v extreme I7 3770k(as close to 5ghz constantly stable as I can get) and same graphics card and motherboard waterblock. I am new to the rog motherboards so I will no doubt have plenty of questions to ask.

New ROGer Array

Good day! I'm a graphic design student. I recently acquired a G75VW that i now use to learn After Effects and Premiere. I have also installed 2 games (ACIII and Batman Arkham City) while saving up for an SSD. This ROG laptop is my first laptop that has a dedicated graphics card, Which is a HUGE improvement for editing (and gaming too) Never really had the chance to play PC games before this laptop cancelled all my plans of buying a game console indefinitely! Cheers!

Welcome to ROG nico247 and andyvauxv6, good to have you both aboard,,

@ nico247 Once you start playing games on a decent PC there's no going back to consoles.
    Last edited by Nackers; 02-11-2013 at 08:55 AM.

ROG Member Array

Hi All!

New to the world of PC gaming!
    looking forward to my first build!

Page 102 of 350 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast