Page 103 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3413
    New ROGer Array

Hello everybody i am william

ROG Enthusiast Array

hello to all the fello rogers. my name is luiggi im new to this whole forum deal and to the rog series of pc parts. i posted on a different thread about new builds, was redirected to come here and give my intro. im a huge pc gamer and have ben a gamer period for as long as i can remember. from the days of atari 2600 to comodore 64's, and on threw all the consoles. ive owened alienwares since there inseption back in 96. recently i ventured into my own costum builds. love doing it. i find my self building alot of gaming pc's for friends as well as my own. reson why im here now in the rog forums is cause my last build finaly pooped out on me. my evga set up after many years of loyal gaming died. motherboard went belly up. was looking around for my next build and was thinking of just replacing my mobo with another evga mobo. then i remembered my old alienware x-58 desktop had a asus p6t deluxe mobo that is still up and running today. so i finaly settled on going all asus this time and now im rog all the way.
    new system specs.
    asus maximus v formula
    intel core i7 3770k 3.5 will over clock once build is done of course
    corsair h1001 cpu liquic cooler
    16 gigs corsair vengeance 1600 red 4x4gig kit
    samsung 840 120 gig ssd boot drive
    asus blueray burner / dvd combo stacked
    3 1k seagate baracudas 7200 rpm media drives aka gaming drives lol.
    cooler master hafx case with all cooler master blue led fans
    duel asus matrix gtx 580 in sli
    silverstone 1200 wat strider 80 plus gold psu
    gaming tools, razer, lycosa, mamaba mouse, nostromo key pad, and goliathus xl speed pad
    turtle beach call of duty edition 5.1 headsets

i will post pics once the build is complete and up and running in the mean time anyone on steam call of duty bo2 handle is [saww]gr1mr3aper see you guys on the map. "go big!!!"

Welcome robotlove,,,, wstandford,,,, ghostreaper98 to ROG, great to have you all aboard.. ROG on guys..

@robotlove, @wstandford, @ghostreaper98, welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you!

There are plenty of builds maestros who hang around the motherboard/PC Building subforums who can help answer your questions.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks to everyone for all the welcomes, and welcome to all the new people with me. I look foward to haveing a great experience with all my fellow rogers. Hope to add a few of you as friends and share pc's, games, and a little trash talk. Lol.. Rog on as nackers said, and as the reaper says go big!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostreaper98 View Post
    Thanks to everyone for all the welcomes, and welcome to all the new people with me. I look foward to haveing a great experience with all my fellow rogers. Hope to add a few of you as friends and share pc's, games, and a little trash talk. Lol.. Rog on as nackers said, and as the reaper says go big!!!
    Yeah!!!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

New ROGer Array

Introduction

Greetings Tech-heads!
    my names Rhino, I like gaming and building PCs on a budget.
    However, this week I decided to upgrade my old P5Q/E8400 rig and bought a 2nd hand Asus Striker ll extreme with a Q9450.
    Great stuff new but the question of whether this is false economy has risen its ugly head as the completed set up is taking nearly 10 mins to boot and hangs at the slightest excuse.
    I have done everything I can imagine to coax it into normal operation.
    Please OB1 Kenobi your my only hope!

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GTX980
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Hey Rhino,

Welcome to the forum! Make sure to start a thread about your issue with the Striker and perhaps we can hammer it out.

Incidentally, do you look like this guy?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	214316.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	17153
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Guru: White Belt Array mjssge's Avatar

Hi Rhino welcome

I echo xeromist's reply and also if you give a breakdown of what steps you have taken to resolve your problem. Also if you list your components in your signature that might speed things up and hopefully get you sorted more quickly.

I hope it isn't long before your gaming again

MJS
    Starport PAX Champion 2010/2012

Main Gaming Rig:
    Asus Z77 Maximus V Gene, i5 3570k, Asus HD 7970 CU II Top
    Corsair 500r, be quiet 630w L8psu, 8gb Vengeance RAM, H100 water cooling.
    Corsair M90 Mouse.

TV Gaming Rig:
    AMD-A10-5800k Trinity, Bit-Fenix Prodigy "Magma".

ROG Member Array

Hi there!

I'm Ralph Eijs from the Netherlands, better known as Eijs83. I'm fairly new when it comes to being active on forum, and overclocking in present days.. Last time I overclocked a system was 15 years ago... Loved the jumpers!! But things seemed to have changed So A lot of reading and trying to get my system stable with a good overclock for playing fsx. By in my daily life I'm also flying just for the hobby, but man these games are just so realistic these days. At the moment I've just overclocked my system, so any comments, tips and tricks are more than welcome!

Greats,

Ralph

Page 103 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast