Page 105 of 346 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3454

Welcome all! No need to apologize for anything, nothing bad has been done. That is, unless you have been posting "buy unlocked galaxy s3 phones CHEAP" in the recent past!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi all, Im a newbie here and just made a new account when I got my RIVE in the mail yesterday . Computers/Datun Z's/Musix/Saltwater fish are some hobbies/joys I have. Glad to be here though and Very happy with my new Motherboard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xantac View Post
    Hi all, Im a newbie here and just made a new account when I got my RIVE in the mail yesterday . Computers/Datun Z's/Musix/Saltwater fish are some hobbies/joys I have. Glad to be here though and Very happy with my new Motherboard!!
    Welcome @Xantac! Pics of the computer, and the fish please!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

Welcome alex....

New ROGer Array

Hello all, rekcahs here.

I'm new to ROG. I purchased my G46 last month and have just been reading the forums since then. I'm a casual gamer since I was a kid. I live in the Philippines and I work at sea. Totally love the G46 by the way. Cheers!

New ROGer Array

Have been lurking for awhile. Really, really love all the mods shown here. I'm a 56 year old woman. Huge gamer. RPG freak. Wicked sense of humor.
    Howdy!

New ROGer Array

Hi Everyone

My name is Robert and I'm 56 years old. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member and I'm sure I can contribute and help with specific hardware/software problems.

I guess it took a problem that I could use a little help with to get me to finally join. I've been a visitor quite often.

Any way I haven't completely filled out my profile so here is a little about me - I started out on mainframes before PCs and I built my first 4 mhz machine and have always built my own. ASUS is my preferred MOBO and therein lies my problem. I recently installed a CM Hyper 212 Plus with that pain in the neck back plate that requires major work with the MOBO. After I installed the cooler the MOBO won't boot AT all.

I thought the back plate may be shorting somehow but it doesn't seem to be. If someone could give a little help I would be forevere in your debt.

Blueskat9000@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Blueskat9000; 02-24-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Hi everyone, my name is Thach. I just recently purchased my first Asus laptop ( used to always get Gateway). I ended up getting the Asus G75VW and love this thing. I have yet to really test out what it can do but will once I feel that I have done enough reading to understand everything there is about this bad boy. I am a admin on a Droid Razr website and tend to dabble with android devices as well. I'm also a pretty big video gamer. I want to thank you for allowing me to be part of this great site and hope to see you all around.

ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar

Welcome Thach....

ROG Member Array

Smile Asus ROG newbie

Hello there,

My name is Joel and I' m from Puerto Rico ,I ' m totally a newbie in this of playing PC Games,I bought a ROG ( G73 JH ) laptop from a friend. I don't really know much on how manipulate this kind of laptop so I will be pleased if you people can help me. Also I heard that this kind of machine can be upgraded anytime changing what is inside,please let me know if that is correct. Thanks for any help you can bring to me.

Page 105 of 346 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast