Page 111 of 351 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3501
    ROG Enthusiast Array mrmidnight273's Avatar

Hey, I'm Mrmidnight, from Alabama! I joined the family with a G46VW, and am looking at my parts for an ROG build, I have pretty much chosen an FX8350 on a Crosshair V. I've been looking at the other builds here as well to get ideas, but I am going to make this my own, an original! I used to be a meteorologist and an Aviation Electrician in the Navy, now I'm an Advanced EMT. See ya around!

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome One and All to ROG.

Hey Alabama .. ur sing'n my song .. let it 'fly' ..

Best of Luck to All. Don't ever be bashful. Seek and Ye shall find.c.

New ROGer Array

Swuz-upp ALL !
    Names QG
    Clocking in from Sundrenched Jamaica
    Im getting into building machienes due to the fact that i produce music and this site has been a blast so far n lookin like it gets better .
    Again Big - Ups to ALL .
    #OneLove(MarleyVoice)
    Q.G@life.living

Welcome everyone! I have not been able to keep up with the number of new members as well recently. However, please stick around and answer questions whenever you feel like it! Don't be shy! Welcome to the forums.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

kueda1
    Hello every one,
    my user name is kueda1,and i recently boght an asus g75 vx and i love it even more afer installing a ssd in it while usong hte regular hdd as storage. I thought i would become a member of this comunity to keep up to date with drivers, tech news and anything that will catch my eyes. Well thanks for reading my invite and have a great day everyone.

Hello guys! I've been here for a couple of weeks but still haven't "introduced" myself.

My real name is Markus and I come from Sweden. I'm 21 years old and currently working as a mason but hopefully I will start studying after the summer.

My main hobbies are gaming in general, I mostly play War Thunder and World of Tanks but I play almost all new titles as well. I'm quite new to the overclocking scene but I'm learning new things every single day.

See you guys around!

New ROGer Array

Hi I'm Linic and I've been looking into buying a new computer and decided a Asus Rog has sparked my interests, now living in basicly the middle of the us what are my options? I'm considering either a laptop or desktop, any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

New ROGer Array

Hey everyone. First time buying a ROG MB. I really look forward to learning how to overclock on the Maximus V Extreme and getting advice from this site and meeting new friends on the way. Cheers.

I go by Lumper, aka Bob Phillips. I am an old disabled/retired vet and have been playing with computers for the last 35 years. Was never a gamer till I got hooked into flight sims, mostly the Falcon series. In my short sixty some years I was in the military for nine years (two tours in Vietnam), an air traffic controller for the FAA, teacher, tech support guy for Verizon, A+ tech, and worked on real flight simulators. I picked up a masters degree in Soviet history, just in time for the Soviets to go back being Russians. Went to a real gamer's LAN meet several weeks ago and was highly interested in the way some people have overclocked their computers, so I am here to learn and be part of the fun.
    Lumper

Welcome Lumper to ROG, great to have you aboard,, if you want to learn how to OC you've come to the right place,,

Here's a link to a group of flyers http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=21

Page 111 of 351 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast