Page 121 of 372 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3715
    New ROGer Array

Hello,

My name is Bad Fenny from Canada. I am new to the forum and just taking a moment to introduce myself. I also wonder if someone could tell me how to change my avatar photo. When I go to settings "edit avatar" and select, I get nothing but the option to deselect use of avatar or "save changes" "reset fields". There is no option to download an avatar. Is there something that I need to do.

Cheers

Fen
    sic transit mundus - thus the world passes

@Bad Fenny, you can't change your avatar until you have 5 or 10 posts. I don't remember which. It is a policy of the forum back-end.

@theharrison, welcome to the forums! There are plenty of OC'ing nuts around here...LOL.

@roberto83Esta, your machine translation of English is perfect. Are you using Google Translate?

@esroleo123, it looks as if people are reading the thread. At least, there are 100+ posts in it. I will say that most of the mods aren't ASUS employees, just guys who are trying to help out.

@EggHeaD,welcome to the forums! Long time gamer, eh?

@jeg, you have come to the right place for OC'ing, look right here: http://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdispl...g-amp-Tweaking
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Hey guys, new member but a long time techie here. Just wanted to say hello!

New ROGer Array

Hi all. My name is Jason. The only dealings with computers I have is in my free time. Just really getting into the overclocking aspect and enjoying it so far. Look forward to learning from all of you

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hello!
    My name is Jakob and I am very interested in PCs. Unfortunately, I own a very old and slow computer at the moment, but I m planning on building a super fast OC station soon. Just need to get enough $$$ for it

Anyway, since I am new to the forums, could anyone tell me where could I post my ideas or suggestions for new products ROG could made? My head is full of awesome new ideas, and I hope I will be able to inspire ROG to build even better hardware!

Cheers,

Jakob

ROG Enthusiast Array int0xMonkey's Avatar

Hello all,
    My name is Leo I am a Programmer by trade, I am from the UK. my computer is used primarily for Gaming but also Photo editing and Video editing on occasion arounf 60/40 on gamers side.

Hope to learn much and teach what I can.

Regards, L
    I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!
    Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Welcome to All the New Members of ROG if I have neglected to say so before.
    Ask .. post .. enjoy. Glad you came.c.

New ROGer Array

Help me get this to Asus/ROG !

Hello

I'm Sam, A 20 year old Computer/Technology geek, I've been an enthusiast of gaming PC's for around 6 years now staying up to date with major companies ( MSI, Gigabyte, EVGA etc. ) But of course i always put Asus/ROG on top of the list, Which brings me to why i signed up and joined.
    I've been told and also read it on the website that i can ask about ROG media expansion here ( on the forums ), So would anyone be willing to help me get this message to Asus/ROG staff, I'm from Jordan/Amman in the middle east right next to Syria & Saudi Arabia, I'm really interested in opening or expanding ROG here in my country since we have MANY gamer's, Every strong gaming society which are very competitive in tournaments and normal Team Vs. Team matches.
    My goal is to bring the gaming community closer and more competitive since people here are just gaming addicts, Please help me get this through the people at Asus or ROG.

New ROGer Array

hello guys,

My name is memyth,from malaysia.Im kinda new at this forum thing.This is my first forum that i joined.Please guide me as well im kinda new of this kinda thing.

New ROGer Array

Hello guys,
    I just bought my asus g46 laptop few days ago. I just curious about my battery life,is it okay if I continue plug in the charger cable even my battery icon show that "Fully Charged 100%"??example if my battery is already full but i still want to plug in the charger cable because i want to use AC power not battery power since if i use battery power i just can play the game about 4 hours something.But i concern about the battery life time if i still continue using the AC power and the icon show the "Fully Charged 100%".Is it will reduce my battery life time?Is it i will harm my battery if still continue using the AC power for more 8 hours or more than that??please help me since i cannot take out the battery from the laptop body.

Page 121 of 372 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast