Page 161 of 372 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3711
    New ROGer Array

Whats up guys. I am new here.

My name is Craig from the UK xD
    Clash Of Clans Hack Engine No Suvey
    Last edited by AsusGames1; 01-23-2015 at 06:23 PM.

ROG Member Array

hello everyone
    i was wondering if anyone can help me. I purchased a g750jz. which i really enjoy btw. The problem i have is that the game i have been waiting to play "dying light" may not work pon his platform. dying light requires minimum intel i5 2500@3.3GHz 4gb ram ddr3 and nvidia 560 with 1gb vram.And a preffered intel i5 4670k 3.4 GHz 8gb ram ddr3 and nvidia gtx 780 2gb vram. I was hoping someone could tell what could happen trying to play this game on my g750jz and maybe some possible solutions.I do not want to buy another pc just to play this game.
    thanks for any help
    ROG NOOB

ROG Member Array MPayne PC Specs
    MPayne PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G751-7037h
    MotherboardAsus Sabretooth Z77
    ProcessorIntel Core I7 3770k
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5
    Monitor2* iiyama Prolite E2607WSD
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 840 512Gb
    Storage #2Synology DS415play
    CPU CoolerNoctua DH14
    CaseFractal Design Define R4
    Power SupplyBe Quiet Straight Power 580w
    Keyboard Ozone Strike Pro
    Mouse Logitech G9
    Headset Steelseries Elite
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro

My Introduction

Hey guys,

My name is Michael, fourty one and into pc's since the 386.I build them myself, with mainly Asus parts(pc is now an Intel 3770k, Z77 Sabretooth with 780oc Asus graphics) Before that we had a Atari 2600 gameconsole, and a MSX computer. I tend to get magazines to type over the (absolute) basic what was in there, and spending hours to find out afterwards where I made the typos I work as a Technical Support for an ISP. I promised my youngest daugher my recent laptop(Lenovo Ideapad y580) if she would get her school diploma. She's is doing good atm, so I had to look out for a new laptop;p O my, what a beautiful thing I saw there. I ordered the Asus ROG G751 7037h today! Honestly, I cant wait! I game often(BF4, Crysis 3, Dragon Age Inq), and love movies. Ialso make music, played guitar and sang in a band for over 15 years. We have a happy family, everyone is doing great!

This site is looking very promising. You'll bet you'll find me here in the future.

Greetz

MPayne

ROG Member Array

I'm Brian. I dream to build my own gaming desktop though not very familiar with other pc part. Well, I believe that can be learn.

New ROGer Array

OK, will give a shot at posting on a thread with 161 pages

New here, as you probably figured, been a computer enthusiast since I was in Jr High. That was the days of the TRS-80, Apple II, and my first computer the Texas Instruments TI-99 4/A. so I'm not a young kid in the game... Electrician by trade, but have been into computers my whole life almost. Built many for myself, and friends, and companies I've worked for.

Have owned many a ASUS motherboards in the past, back when the pentium pro was top of the line. Feel like a beginner when I read the posts on this board. You young guys have kept up with the times, and I'm busy raising a family, time is limited

Anyway, I am about to build a new system, current one is about 4 years old, not slow by most standards, but not up to par.

Been reading alot of posts, and see that we have many well informed individuals on this site, and want to absorb as info from you as I can, and have been using that information to put together my next build.

Look forward to reading your posts, and hope you will help me with the problems I encounter when I undertake my next project.

Glad to be here......

ROG Member Array Fish PC Specs
    Fish PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair V Formula-Z
    ProcessorAMD FX-9590
    Memory (part number)2x HX321C11T3K2/16
    Graphics Card #1AMD R9 290
    Monitor3x ASUS 22"
    Storage #13x WD Black 3TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Liquid Cooler (CPU Bundle)
    CaseThermaltake Overseer RX-I Snow Edition
    Power SupplyULTRA X-4 850W
    OS WIN 7& Debian on an external Drive

Hello all,

My name is Mike Fisher. I'm into photography, rc aircraft/drones, some gaming, and programming (oh, did I forget BLS, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Pantera, . . . ). My youngest of two boys just finished Basic in the USAF, the other is pursuing a career as a DJ. As a Systems Engineer in the DC area, this is the first PC I've built from scratch. Not too bad of an experience overall so far but I still have an issue to overcome before I can call it a success. After I get this system up and running as I designed it to run I hope to learn what I need to know about overclocking - pros/cons, advantages, how to do it safely and such . . .

ROG Member Array dekk1948 PC Specs
    dekk1948 PC Specs
    Motherboardasus maximus vii ranger
    Processorintel i5 4670k
    Memory (part number)4 times kingst 2133mhz beast(16gig)
    Graphics Card #1msi 970 gtx 4g
    Sound Cardcreative omni 5.1 usb
    Monitorlg ips 23mp75 24 inch
    Storage #1samsung 128 evo boot drive uefi
    Storage #22 times 120 ssd and 1 times 256 ssd and 2 1 terrabyte hdds
    CPU Cooler140 mm corsair h90
    Casecoolermaster haf 900
    Power Supplyantec 750 gold
    Keyboard steel serries raw
    Mouse corsair m60
    Headset senhauser
    OS windos 8.1 pro and windows 10
    Network Routernetgear superhub 100mb

hello to all.

I am dekka and retired . ive been computing since 1980 from vic 20 to now ,I build-repair and problem solve computers for anybody.. I love to delve into the insides of all computers to see what makes em tick .I also mess with windows registry to see if I can resolve what I manage to mess up.iknow the old adage is if it aint broke don't mend it but wheres the fun in that. happily playing with windows 10 at the moment so its keeping me busy with testing softwares. I have been a member of asus forums for some years now and have helped a few people along the way.

ROG Member Array IIIDefalt PC Specs
    IIIDefalt PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus VII Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core I7 4790k
    Graphics Card #1MSI GTX 970 4G Twin Frozr V
    MonitorSceptre
    Storage #1WD Black 1 TB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    CaseCooler Master Storm Stryker
    Power SupplyEVGA Super Nova 850
    Keyboard Cooler Master Devastator Green LED
    Mouse Cooler Master Devastator Green LED
    OS Windows 7 Pro

Hello! My name is Steve and I'm going to be trying my hand at building my first gaming rig in about a week or two. I'm really excited to do it and I'm hoping it all goes well. My wife and I have our own airbrushing business...well i guess you could say it's more of a part time job right now. We are just getting started but we're hoping to grow and expand so that we can make it our full time income. I'm hoping to learn to overclock my rig. Hopefully it all isn't as hard as I think it is lol. Any questions about me you want to know..give me a shout!

New ROGer Array

Hi, Im new here and I really hope you guys can help me out. I have a Asus G71-V ROG laptop, and i tried putting in windows 7 with power iso, (digital drive) and when it restarted to continue installing, the laptop stays at the boot logo of ROG and does nothing else. I need help to figure out how to get to boot the CD drive to bring back Vista in it. Anyone knows how to fix ????? plz help
    Last edited by vinlab95; 01-23-2015 at 08:17 PM.

New ROGer Array

Hello all,
    Noob to this forum
    Cheers
    G

Page 161 of 372 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast