Page 285 of 360 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3600
    ROG Junior Member Array

hello there
    my name is Bighair i am from Denmark and have pc as an hobby for 17 years,

got my first pc when i Was 40.

New ROGer Array

Hello I am Kingkong96 I just started getting into computer gaming from console. I have been enjoying it for the most part. I am using a Asus Gl503VM-BIN13 and I'm loving it so far.

New ROGer Array

hi everyone

New ROGer Array

rgb keyboard rog strix gl503vd

hi every and anyone. am trying to fix an annoying issue with my keyboard. The backlight just wont come and I cant understand why. could someone assist eith some possible solutions

ROG Member Array sparr PC Specs
    sparr PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)K501UX
    MotherboardK501UX
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-6200U 2.30GHz
    Graphics Card #1Intel HD Graphics 520
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
    Sound CardConexant SmartAudio HD
    Storage #1Hitachi 931GB HGST SSD
    OS Windows10 trying Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesgen17 View Post
    hi every and anyone. am trying to fix an annoying issue with my keyboard. The backlight just wont come and I cant understand why. could someone assist eith some possible solutions
    I suggest you create a new tread in the laptop section and give more details such as when the problem started: https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?200

Alternatively a quick Google search suggests similar questions with solutions here on ROG forums: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=asus+backl...v92-4_g&ia=web

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by sparr View Post
    A problem I'm having here is about the forum's colors black and white which are killing my eye sight.
    Usually forums give the chance to change the forums display setting but not here.
    So I would like to give this feedback here and I hope someone will have a solution.
    I remember someone asked about a light theme in the past and the Administrator didn't sound too encouraging. I think ASUS wants to stick with ROG colors. But the leadership has changed multiple times while I've been here so it's possible that sentiment has changed. Your best chance would be posting it in the Events & Promotions section. That's also the forum feedback section.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Junior Member Array

Hello everyone,

I'm a versatile geek from northern Europe, with 40+ years on my back. MIL/LE background, and made my own first build in the late 1990's using, of course, an Asus mobo. Been an Asus-fan since then, and actually used pretty much Asus-made gear only when doing my builds. I've got two Asus-build desktops, one for photo editing and one for gaming, and one Asus laptop for gaming when I'm on the road (wich I am a lot).

PS! Asus, could you make an affordable mil-spec approved gaming laptop. Affordable because the MIL/LE wage xD

ROG Member Array sparr PC Specs
    sparr PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)K501UX
    MotherboardK501UX
    ProcessorIntel Core i5-6200U 2.30GHz
    Graphics Card #1Intel HD Graphics 520
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB
    Sound CardConexant SmartAudio HD
    Storage #1Hitachi 931GB HGST SSD
    OS Windows10 trying Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    I remember someone asked about a light theme in the past and the Administrator didn't sound too encouraging. I think ASUS wants to stick with ROG colors. But the leadership has changed multiple times while I've been here so it's possible that sentiment has changed. Your best chance would be posting it in the Events & Promotions section. That's also the forum feedback section.
    Thanks for suggestion I'll just copy & paste my feedback there.
    But I remember I had issues in the vip forums which strangely doesn't have a laptop section and where feedback to hardware's problems is rare if not fruitless and from a mod's rude feedback saying the forums are not run by Asus so I've no rights to complain!.
    And here I see is the same music, I have 2 treads open and no feedback yet and time is an important issue!

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by sparr View Post
    Thanks for suggestion I'll just copy & paste my feedback there.
    But I remember I had issues in the vip forums which strangely doesn't have a laptop section and where feedback to hardware's problems is rare if not fruitless and from a mod's rude feedback saying the forums are not run by Asus so I've no rights to complain!.
    And here I see is the same music, I have 2 treads open and no feedback yet and time is an important issue!
    I'll try not to be rude. I will say that while ASUS does run this forum (not sure the deal with the VIP forum) it is run as a community forum so there is very little interaction with ASUS. If you need immediate assistance the official support channels are phone and email. There are some very helpful people on this forum though and sometimes we are able to help people solve their issues.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi, my name is Frederico Santos, i'm 25 and i'm from Portugal.
    I have been playing since little on consoles and finally moved for PC gaming.
    Still learning all the acronyms of the PC language and how to work on the BIOS and etc of a computer, but i really hope to learn it fast.
    Glad to be here to learn and to teach if possible.

Page 285 of 360 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast