Page 375 of 376 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3759
    New ROGer Array

Hi,
    I am just new to the ROG family, but I have been an enthusiastic user of Asus products for many years. I have recently built a new PC dedicated for Flight Simulation on a Maximus XI Hero. I hope to have good insights and support here.
    Ciao

Ezio

New ROGer Array spiccolo29 PC Specs
    spiccolo29 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus B550-E
    ProcessorRayzen 7 3800x
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance Pro 32gb
    Graphics Card #1ROG STRIX RTX2060 super
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 1tb M.2

Lightbulb Hello World

Hi guys my name is Sonny, I'm from the Midwest area and this is actually my first build ever!!! My current set up is a ROG Strix B550-E motherboard with a Asus 2060 RTX super GPU, Rayzen 7 3800x CPU, Corsair Vengence Pro 32gb RAM, and I also upgraded to water cooling my CPU. I'm very new to the overclocking scene coming from only owning Apple products my whole life, I never thought I would try gaming on an PC but in recent times I fell in love with my best friends HP OMEN setup with triple monitors and all the bells and whistles, I told myself I wanted to fully build it myself with all the parts I picked out because I am a Computers Systems Technology major that's never built a PC... But now here I am and to my knowledge have a BEASTLY setup hahaha. But I am very excited to meet those of you that would like to join me on my journey and new found passion of overclocking!! As of right now the games I play are COD MW, Rocket Leauge, Fortnite, and of course Minecraft. I plan on getting into Valorant in the near future but i spent all my hard earned summer savings on this, so I'll have to wait a few weeks till I can purchase more things for this rig. If you have any game suggestions plz LMKK, I am always down to try something new! Some of my hobbies include DJing when I can as well as making mixes for Soundcloud if your a fan of some heavy edm go check out my mix I am Subyata on Soundcloud! I am very glad to be on this Fourm and am very excited to meet you guys, hope to hear from you soon!

New ROGer Array

came for the death stranding code - any idea how long it takes?

New ROGer Array

Post My name is Angelo Mateo

Hi I just want to ask regarding my newly purchase laptop ASUS ROG STRIX G731GT, There is a problem on the special key button for hyperfan boost. When I'm trying to press down this special key button. It's not working and no changes on my settings. Please help me...

New ROGer Array Jukeboxes&Triggers PC Specs
    Jukeboxes&Triggers PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS x299 Encore
    CPU CoolerCustom water loop
    CaseEvolv X

Hi all! I'm Jukeboxes&Triggers and I just finished a custom watercool loop in the Evolv X case with an external radiator and an Asus Encore MB. Looking forward to joining the ROG community!

New ROGer Array

Hi everyone My name is Alex, newbie in overclocking and other stuff, an enthusiastic coder...that`s all

New ROGer Array horoxhoro PC Specs
    horoxhoro PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus x570 strix-e gaming
    ProcessorAmd tyzen 3950x
    Memory (part number)32
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2070 super
    CPU Coolercorsair 115i
    Casephanteks p600s
    Power Supplycorsair hx1000
    OS windows 10 64bit

intro

Hi guys. good day

Im andrew from Malaysia. I do 3d visualization for living and I like gaming too. Im here to learn more about motherboard processor boosting and mild overclocking. Nice to meet u all. peace

New ROGer Array

New Member to the ROG Family

Hello I am new to the ROG family as others. My name is alexanderjc and I build computers as a hobby but for myself it is always a gaming platform. I have always chosen, for the most part, ASUS motherboards for there awesome appearance and functionality. I have recently purchased the ASUS ROG Maximum XII Formula. Looking for a great experience.

Thanks

New ROGer Array Ceeaz PC Specs
    Ceeaz PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo Thinkpad T440p
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 8700K 5GHZ
    Memory (part number)G Skill Trident Z 16GB 3200MHZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080TI
    MonitorBenQ Zowie XL2720Z
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X72
    CaseFractal Design Define R6 TG
    Power SupplyCorsair 650RMi
    Keyboard Ducky One 2 TKL Cherry Blue
    Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
    Headset Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Steelseries QCK Heavy
    Headset/Speakers KRK Rokit 6 G3

Long time lurker, finally made an account

Hi All,

Been lurking this site for a while now, decided to make an account.

Avid fan of ASUS and the ROG line of hardware used ASUS component for multiple generations of builds and never had a problem always meet my expectations hence why I continue to stick to them through the years.

I enjoy playing multiple genres of games and find I start too many and never get around to finishing them I enjoy music production and graphic design as other hobbies when I get a chance to get around to it.

I work as a Electronics and Communications engineer so I'm always around technology and computers.

Thanks for reading

New ROGer Array

The name is GNARGNAR but you can cal me gnar

HI everyone, very new to the computer game. You'll probably be seeing alot of dumb questions from me but we gotta start from somewhere right?
    Current specs
    asus rog srix x570-e gaming mobo
    ryzen 7 3700x w/ wraith box cooler
    nvidia evga 2070 super
    gkillz trident neo (2x16)
    windows os
    nzxt h510 elite w/ stock case fans for now
    xg258q monitor.

Page 375 of 376 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 LastLast