Page 9 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array MissKokane's Avatar

Thanks 69_Goat

And don't worry, no one's scaring me off

And chrsplmr, yes, that is me. Thank you, you're really sweet

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Skyrim?? Na, this lady dont scare, brother. She's one of us, just younger and a whole lot cuter...and
    Ill bet she smells better too....hehehe..Ill even go so far as to say she probably has a cold stare that
    would melt our eye sockets....Skyrim...omy..!

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array MissKokane's Avatar

LOL

I don't know about that stare... but maybe you can tell me now that I posted a pic

a lil' offtopic... have you guys heard about this website, 27bslash6.com? I read some articles before but not all of them. And since I got really bored I thought to check it out.
    It's hilarious!! Check this article, it's not much to read "Twenty five minutes on Chatroulette.com is like a drill to the head"

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

That read is like something I would have pulled 20 years ago....Great laugh!....Thank you for it....

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Cyrekk's Avatar

Yes, welcome to everyone. If the new member threads start to really flourish we should seriously consider making an off-topic sub-forum for New Member threads. A single thread for all new members gets a little unwieldy (ie 7+ pages) and a new thread for each new member to introduce themselves clutters the boards if they don't have their own place. Just sayin.
    New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
    Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
    [Work in progress]
    The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
    SYSTEM SPECS

MissK...I hate to be an 'I told them so" (melting, my dear) ....No I dont...(I knew it.)
    And I can also see...the beauty is the bonus...best to keep their wits about them..hehehehe

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

chrsplmr...if you tried to go up against her you'd loose...BTW stop your drooling...it's unbecoming....

Brother, if was up 'against' her, I would have already won...
    Skyrim...we are all dead men...hahahah...
    While we were blinded by her smile, she was reloading..

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Cyrekk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissKokane View Post
    a lil' offtopic... have you guys heard about this website, 27bslash6.com? I read some articles before but not all of them. And since I got really bored I thought to check it out.
    It's hilarious!! Check this article, it's not much to read "Twenty five minutes on Chatroulette.com is like a drill to the head"
    Yes. I own his book. David Thorne is a living legend.
    New member? Introduce yourself here, learn a little of what we are about here, and refer to some simple rules here.
    Though typically not required or enforced, here is a list of guidelines on proper forum etiquette.
    [Work in progress]
    The Crosshair GENE will come! - Show your support HERE!
    SYSTEM SPECS

ROG Guru: White Belt Array G4MER's Avatar

Little story about me, I opened a game store called Toy Soldiers, sold little metal men, magic cards, and other tabletop games... just about the same time my 20th high school reunion was about to take place. Guys I hung with back then came to the store and told me it was a good thing I kept this hobby a secret, or they would of kicked my ass for being a nerd... not that it would of been easy for them. Back then mothers told their kids that playing games meant they would amount to nothing, or that it was satan's tool. Fathers worried their sons would never get girls. So that is why I claim that I was a Gamer when Gaming was uncool.

I got my gaming start on Military Mainframes in the early 70's. My mother and grandmother worked at White Sands Missile Range. They would have open houses and holiday parties out there, and the Techs back then would set me in front of a small screen on a wall and a keyboard and let me play games like Lunar Lander, Pocket Tanks, and a couple others.. this is way before home consoles let alone computers. They would load the games via manila punch cards. Of course I then got the colleco-vision, the Atari 5200. a commodore 64/128/Amiga520 Atari 520st.1040st, ( SUNDOG Greatest game Ever )

I had one of the first home PC put out by Compaq. It was a box with a handle and a keyboard that was attached to the front. a small screen on the front of it. It was heavy it was slow, it was fantastic. It would make for a great PC MOD, if I still had it.

My oldest is now 18, and his buddies raid my house every Friday and Saturday to Play Games in the garage, AD&D, Magic Cards, and even do small LAN parties out there. I know its silly, but it makes me proud and happy to be that house, and that dad, and have these kids hanging out like I did when I was their age doing the very same stuff.

Some personal Data:

I am 40, about to turn 41.
    I am Married, have been for 20 years this April.
    I have 3 kids the oldest 18, the middle child 16 and the youngest at 13.

I served in the US Army,
    I owned 2 game stores in my life,
    I currently work in Law Enforcement, and attend college. ( Criminal Justice BA )

And Last but not least, see SIG for my latest bit of luck, one I am super stoked about!
    WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
    MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
    ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
    PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
    VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
    Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
    Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
    Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
    Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

Page 9 of 374 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast