Page 99 of 350 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi im brad, known on many forums as smidge..my obies include, cars, computers, gaming, and outdoors. I just got my first g75 the other day. (havnt owned a tower or laptop in years). im very impressed and happy with it so far. just wondering what you guys suggest i start doing with it. any mods/tweaks/ what kind of software i should be installing to keep it protected and running good.. sorry, i havnt owned a pc in years.. lol

Hi I'm Dan, have not spotted this introduction section when I registered and have managed to start my first thread off within the forum on the wrong foot and I truly hope that it will not be held against me, I'm a ROG fan after all

I am a born PC Enthusiast and have been building PC's for friends and family for around 10 years. In the last 5 years I got a bit "obs-est" with components and started a company as a PC component retailer in the UK which did not work out too great for me and the business was sold however being the PC Enthusiast that I am I started off a website which promotes ALL component brands. For the sake of the spammers thread I have only read before posting this I'll be sure not to post my website link here, so view my ROG profile if you are curious

See you around.
    Last edited by Delta12; 01-20-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Case: Coolermaster Cosmos 1000
    CPU: AMD 9950 PhenomX4 64bit (Black Edition)
    CPU Cooler: ASUS Silent Knight II
    Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR nForce 590 SLi
    GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1023MB
    PSU: Coolermaster M1000
    RAM: 4 x 1GB OCZ NVIDIA SLi Ready Edition DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz
    Main Drive: 279GB WD VelociRaptor
    Audio: Creative X-Fi Platinum FatalIty Champion Series
    Speakers: Logitech X-530 Speakers 5.1
    Monitors: 3 x Samsung SMS19A100 (1366x768)

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Everyone makes mistakes. As long as you acknowledge them and work to be better I think that's all anyone can ask. At least in my eyes it takes more than getting off on the wrong foot for me to write someone off. So welcome to the forums!
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

Shut Up Stupid! Array DaemonCantor's Avatar

I just noticed, so I apologize for the lateness Welcome to the forums! I don't care what foot you start off with just as long as you start! even though our little differences earlier I thank you for taking the right step in fixing it and hope all goes a lot better in the future. You do have a Great Idea with trying to get all of the Artwork you can in one easy location but as per our last talk I think you now understand that getting permission is of the highest priority and also why I have never tried to undertake this same thing...I guess I'm just to lazy to try and type all of those letters...lol but good luck and I hope it works to the best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta12 View Post
    Hi I'm Dan, have not spotted this introduction section when I registered and have managed to start my first thread off within the forum on the wrong foot and I truly hope that it will not be held against me, I'm a ROG fan after all

I am a born PC Enthusiast and have been building PC's for friends and family for around 10 years. In the last 5 years I got a bit "obs-est" with components and started a company as a PC component retailer in the UK which did not work out too great for me and the business was sold however being the PC Enthusiast that I am I started off a website which promotes ALL component brands. For the sake of the spammers thread I have only read before posting this I'll be sure not to post my website link here, so view my ROG profile if you are curious

See you around.
    No worries, we are quite a forgiving bunch around here. If you post in the wrong section, one of the mods will come along and move it. Don't worry, it is quite easy to move a thread, and we are glad to have more visitors. Also, we can tell if the home-page link is spam, since the bots put spam links in their profiles too. We can discern spammers from real people, so no worries. Welcome to the forum!
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

Thank you all for the kind words Much appreciated!
    Case: Coolermaster Cosmos 1000
    CPU: AMD 9950 PhenomX4 64bit (Black Edition)
    CPU Cooler: ASUS Silent Knight II
    Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR nForce 590 SLi
    GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1023MB
    PSU: Coolermaster M1000
    RAM: 4 x 1GB OCZ NVIDIA SLi Ready Edition DDR2 PC2-6400 800MHz
    Main Drive: 279GB WD VelociRaptor
    Audio: Creative X-Fi Platinum FatalIty Champion Series
    Speakers: Logitech X-530 Speakers 5.1
    Monitors: 3 x Samsung SMS19A100 (1366x768)

ROG Member Array

Hi, i'm ilker and i got my G75 just a week ago. i am a former G53 user and have been trying to spend time with this new thing recently. i am very happy to join here and hope everyone have fun with their ROG products.
    regards
    ASUS G75VW
    INTEL CORE I7 - 3630QM @2,40 GHZ
    24 GB RAM
    1 TB + 256 GB SSD HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670M 3GB VRAM
    17" 3D DISPLAY
    WIN8.1 OS

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Tomislav's Avatar

gee I haven't seen this at first,and I already posted like 20+ posts. So anyways. My name is Tomislav and I'm not an alcoholic though I do have
    some mild addictions. They include graphic designing/doing art & illustrations/playing/listening music and of course gaming/pc tweaking. And yes having fun and socializing! Cheers everybody!
    ASUS G75VX
    Win 8, i7-3630QM, 2,4 GHz, GeForce GTX 670MX, 8 GB Ram,120 Gb Samsung 840 SSD+750 Gb HDD

Welcome @OV3RM1ND! G53's rock! I own one! We are having fun with our ROG products...see first group in my sig.

@Tomislav. No worries, I didn't introduce myself until I had quite a number of posts.
    I am disturbed because I cannot break my system...found out there were others trying to cope! We have a support group on here, if your system will not break, please join!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=16
    We now have 178 people whose systems will not break! Yippee!
    LINUX Users, we have a group!
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/group.php?groupid=23

hi there! my name is john and i have just started building my own gaming rig and would like to share my experience with you and would like to see what kind of tips and trips you would have for me like on overclocking my system.

greetz

Page 99 of 350 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast