cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 7 Driver Help

siddique305
Level 7
I Just Installed Windows 7 (Fresh Copy) And Now None Of My Drivers Are There. No Wifi Driver, No Ethernet Driver, No USB Driver. So That Means I Can't Connect To The Internet To Download All The Other Drivers!! Please Help

Thanks In Advance

Siddique
14 REPLIES 14

siddique305
Level 7
I'm Using Phone To Post This Forum. My Usb Drivers Are Also Not Working. And Even If I Have Windows 8 Will This Trick Work (The Artcle Which You Posted Earlier)

rewben
Level 13
if you had a linux livecd/usb then it should be easier. i guess you have to find another computer, and get the LAN/WIFI drivers with it.

Will The Article Fire Gave Me Work With Windows 8 Too ?

Pitcher1
Level 9
please vivit ASUS support site to download driver what you need.

paul_jr
Level 7
Anyone do a clean win 7 install and get bluetooth working? I can get it installed it see the mouse sometimes connects to but the mouse does not work. It does however work with the original preloaded win7 on the drive.

Fire
Level 10
Visit the following site and choose the Windows 8 Drivers: http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Gaming_Powerhouse/G75VW/#download

but why the hell would you wanna install windows 8? It is the worst OS in the world!

I Got Windows 8 With The Laptop. And Now I Want to Downgrade To Windows 7 !! How Do I Do That ? Will The Webpage You Gave Me Work With Windows 8 Too ?

If You Can Wait I'll Tell You The Solition !! BUY A SATA TO USB CABLE AND WAIT FOR MY REPLY !!

ChillKill
Level 7
Omg I have the same problem . Just did a clean install and I have no drivers at all ... Won't read USB,won't connect to WiFi, it doesn't even.reads my 660m.
I found very helpful the site with the drivers.
So what are my options go to another pc Dowload drivers in cd and install them rite ?
I was thinking maybe only download the WiFi driver to connect to internet and download everything.

so wich one would be the driver to get WiFi connection.