New ROGer Array

Asus ROG vulcan headset question

Hey, I purchased this headset a few days ago. I love it, the quality etc is really good! I just have one small thing I dont like. does anyone know a fix to this:

Basically my left earcup, the one connected to the microphone, slides down a little bit every time I put it on. The strap or the thing which keeps the headset on a certain place isn't strong enough I think, because the left earcup is quite heavy. The right earcup stays in place nicely though. Is there anything I can do about to make it stronger/just let it be able to stay in one place?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by danieldedaniel View Post
    Hey, I purchased this headset a few days ago. I love it, the quality etc is really good! I just have one small thing I dont like. does anyone know a fix to this:

Basically my left earcup, the one connected to the microphone, slides down a little bit every time I put it on. The strap or the thing which keeps the headset on a certain place isn't strong enough I think, because the left earcup is quite heavy. The right earcup stays in place nicely though. Is there anything I can do about to make it stronger/just let it be able to stay in one place?
    I have the Vulcan too and don't have that problem. I would make sure that the screws are tight (don't strip them though). After that I am not sure what else it could be...maybe RMA it?
    Intel Core 3930K at 4.25GHz
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme BIOS 1404
    Crucial M4 SSD 256GB
    EVGA GTX 570 SC 2-Way SLI @ 822/2000/1.038V 24/7 Drivers: WHQL 301.42
    2 Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    Asus XONAR Phoebus
    Corsair H100 (p/p)
    Corsair Vengance RAM 16GB @1600MHz
    Enermax 1350W PSU
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by dedaciai View Post
    I have the Vulcan too and don't have that problem. I would make sure that the screws are tight (don't strip them though). After that I am not sure what else it could be...maybe RMA it?
    Not really wanting to rma it, that will take a long time.
    Ill try the screws but they're pretty tight already. Isnt it something inside the headset, like an easy fix?