cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Tweak (Beta)

Retired
Not applicable
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=GPU%20Tweak&p=9&s=13&os=30&hashedid=n/a

Hey guys, GPU Tweak is now available for download! If you havent already heard, GPU Tweak is ASUS' new GPU tool to adjust frequencies, voltages, monitor temps, load, fan control, etc, along with GPU Z information. you will also be able to record HD video for in game video recording. This feature is currently unavailable, but should be ready in the next build.

Most of the features on here are still in beta stage as it is currently designed specifically for the Matrix 580, but it should work with DirectCU II cards and most reference cards.

Adjust frequency in 2D and 3D

Monitor and customize: GPU temp, GPU usage, Vid usage, FB usage, GPU Voltage, GPU Fan duty, GPU Fan RPM, Core Clock, Memory Clock, Processor Clock. You can also adjust Fetch interval (refreshing monitor information), and select widget style.

In settings, you have several tabs.
Main: Lets to configure how the app starts up.
Tuning: Adjust display priorities, mouse and keyboard sensitivity.

Live update: Automatically looks for the latest driver updates and Vbios updates.

Recording: Allows you to do in screen capture up to 720P. handy for games or on screen tutorials.
Hot Keys: Adjust settings on the fly by programing your keyboard for quick adjustments.

GPU Z: The good ol GPU-Z info that has a consistent skin tone with the rest of the GPU Tweak package!
232 REPLIES 232

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Looks nice, My main concern is, How big of a file size is 10mins of 720p recording, As all gamers who use recording for strats and showing people stuff like me being in a top 20 WORLD WIDE raiding guild not server not country but world.
videos are a must so others can learn from us so we have a certain file size we can only upload to youtube, and anything over the youtube limit is pretty much a waste for gamers and most fights are average of 10 minutes in any Mmorpg, and anything else for games is about 15-20min average.
so the file compression while recording has to be LOW for this to be Highly valuable to gamers cause we are just sick of decompressing so much with fraps and what not haha.

Also, Does this support 2x gpu control, I hate the Nvidia control panel to adjust two different gpu's because they never stay period, since I also use two different gpu's one 560 for main card, and a 460 for physx since thats all i can use it for.
I want to be able to seperately at ease control both of them with no problems at all, Not one single program allows me to so far thats clean like msi afterburner, and now this. So this would be a great add to do if it doesnt.

Thanks brian, this info will most likely be something everyone is looking for.

Retired
Not applicable
this is sick, I am downloading now. I will try it your this weekend... just not at the formula X event.

Cody_Irwin
Level 10
Tbh, I like it so far, (not a fan of red at all) but on this in general, So far does not recognize Gpu 2 since I use 2 even though i have it all enabled in the settings. On top of that, I really do hope you can configure two different gpu's 5x better then MSI After Burner, because that program sucks trying to control two different gpu's.

Retired
Not applicable
this is still kind of buggy but, very powerful it is my new favorite for demoing GPU over clocking

Retired
Not applicable
Just bought Asus Martix GTX580, but mointor doesn't display right:
Is there any problem on my card? show i change another one?

can you try new gpu tweak version?

Download link

http://theoverclocker.it/ASUS3D01/GPUTweak0714.rar

Retired
Not applicable
Andre wrote:
can you try new gpu tweak version?

Download link

http://theoverclocker.it/ASUS3D01/GPUTweak0714.rar

it's still the same with new version, and the "Core Voltage" & "+" bottom on the card tuning seems doesn't functional. (from GPU-Z 0.5.4, the VDDC won't higher than 1.15v)

Retired
Not applicable
hopefully the newer version is less buggy, sometimes it takes 2 min to start

Over 1.25V gpu voltage will kill your gpu as card is still using stock air cooling. Default matrix 580 firmware will not provide any high voltage. If you are extreme overclocker, please pm to me about firmware detail.

Andre